Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

“We have cultivars that are improving a disease dramatically, and we have cultivars that make the disease worse, even though they have the same amount of CBD and THC. So there are other compounds which are effective or interfere with the treatment in different cultivars. And we see this in every type of disease that we’re working on.”

6 Likes
1 Like

‘Botanicum Medicinale’ uncovers ancient roots of herbal treatments, plants’ importance in modern medicine

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/herbal-medicine-plants-botanicum-medicinale/2020/10/08/4e030b3a-08c9-11eb-a166-dc429b380d10_story.html

1 Like
4 Likes
1 Like

https://www.newscentermaine.com/article/money/business/medical-marijuana-sales/medical-caregivers-target-out-of-state-retailer/97-8f4344db-9f2e-4b08-9f1c-55bc76518b2f

Medical caregivers target out-of-state retailer

Local cultivators claim Theory Wellness will undercut small growers and storefronts.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

The complete lack of information on how they do it, even though they’re applying for a patent which would detail the whole process, leads me to believe it’s more of a proprietary business model type of invention, as opposed to a medical advancement.

I doubt they have any hope of bettering the world. They’re just drumming up PR for their new business.

3 Likes

I largely agree with your assessment.

The Jerusalem Post frequently appears to simply tout Israeli stocks in order to induce investment in Israel.
Nonetheless, Nextage Therapeutics is a real company which was founded in 1982.

And I am not inclined to invest in it.

4 Likes

If you do hear more about it, I’d love to read what they’ve found. All I could find online was the same article, over and over.

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

Hahaha…no, it’s not done. :rofl::joy: We tend not to worry allot about something with a 99.9% survival rate.

2 Likes

Hmmmm…

1 Like

What do you guys think? All gimmick?

1 Like

Well, Vodka is my least favorite spirit. If I liked vodka more, I would be tempted to give it a try.
I am intrigued by the description of enhanced mouth feel

Alas, I am enamored of Gin and Brandy, and avoid any Vodka.