Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

Syracuse man sues police for $1 million after forced anal probe that found nothing

3 Likes

Hope he gets every penny. That just sounds god awful wow!

2 Likes

I surprised they didnā€™t plant some ā€œevidenceā€ in the crime scene.

2 Likes

sounds like the guy enjoyed fighting police but it doesnā€™t seem like he was guilty of much other than ā€œpossessionā€ of various thingsā€¦sad to see the hospital staff go along w/ police but I guess theyā€™re just trying to keep their jobsā€¦

1 Like

so they didnā€™t find what they were looking for?

1 Like

Reminds me of how they abduct folks to steal their organs.

Ok tried a sample. One hit and iam high. Doesnt last very long though. No anxiety, good for PTSD. Pretty clean high.

5 Likes

@V4vendetta. Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like
1 Like

The argument is: Because it can be produced from hemp, it is legal as long as it has less than .3% delta 9 thc.

The problems:

• The DEA explicitly names delta 8 as a controlled substance;
  • The delta 8 in the market isnā€™t being extracted, itā€™s being synthesized.
  • Delta 8 is almost never produced with below .3% delta 9;
  • The synthesis of delta 8 can produce other compounds that could, in theory, hurt somebody. There are people whoā€™d love a chance to push back against legalization, and bootleg delta 8 could be the next big problem with vape pens.

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s other considerations, but regardless of whether we believe itā€™s legal, the dea will do what they want.
Iā€™d expect theyā€™ll be raiding large facilities in illegal states this year coming up.

2 Likes

As far as effects; delta 8 acts mainly on the cb2 receptors where delta 9 mainly acts in cb1. So theyā€™re pretty easily discernible once youā€™ve tried a bunch of em.
It provides a bit of satiation if I havenā€™t smoked, but I find it wholly unsatisfying. The cannabinoids feel lonely, if that makes any sense.

6 Likes

the entourage effect :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thats actually tooo funnyā€¦ my friend has shown me this picture and scrolling through here i recognised it straight awayā€¦ that was his friends ive met him a few times hes an alright bloke but my friend says he cant even grow a toenailā€¦!! :rofl:

OK has the best approach by far.

4 Likes

No surprise hereā€¦

4 Likes
3 Likes

I wonder how hard it would for me to sneak into Mexico?

love to move there and be a subsistence farmer

I ready know how to buy beer, drugs and get laid in

Spanish

so I am all good

Dequilo

4 Likes

I cant believe Ok got finally got mmj. Thats awesome.
Cant wait to visit Okc again

1 Like

Need more bills to go to Capitol hill.

1 Like

Yea baby, but would you give up winters and snow?

1 Like