I am waiting for New York State to screw it up also

side note: What would New York City be without Christian Dior

Newark

a real ad campaign it did not go well

Dequilo

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I still think it’s funny that the government is now involved, so we have to test it for everything…you know for the safety of the public.
Hm, am I over looking all the deaths the marijuana has caused, that requires all the bullshit the government of course is doing to, you know, keep us safe?

Do I catch a buzz? Yep? Great passes the QC test :+1:

3 Likes
2 Likes

I love Uncle Andy if it means money for the crooks in Albany

all good :frowning:

let me try to make a buck with weed and I am a Drug Dealer

will they let a med patient grow? of course not

only reason they will let patients smoke flowers now is so they can sell flowers

to Rec people

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

5 Likes

It appears as if King Cuomo and his sycophants are likely to put the kibosh on allowing any home growing.

And look at how the NJ pols cannot yet implement or administer the will of the voters to have access to rec weed. Dragging their feet.
:nauseated_face:

4 Likes

I’m telling ya all, it’s going to be 1000 times worse now that it’s “legal” with government strings attached. Not one of us should be for legalization and legislation. Should be decriminalized, that’s its. No different than a damn tomatoe.

Take all the damn marijuana laws off the books, that’s all that should be done

And anyone who truly did not think this would happen, well…man, really now?? History must mean nothing to them obviously. Pretty easy to see what was going to happen from 100 miles away :hushed: And yet, everyone is out there screaming and doing what they can to give the government more control over a damn plant. Stupidity if you ask me.

4 Likes

“If they smoke a joint of hemp on the street then cops can’t arrest people smoking marijuana on the streets.”

From here;

4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

I can only laugh at these bumbling bozos.

3 Likes

USA apartheid at work - deny college aid to people with drug arrests…arrest blacks & Latino at 4-10 times the rate of whites for drugs

4 Likes

The European Industrial Hemp Association (EIHA) has spent many months scouring centuries-old historical records to illustrate the widespread use of hemp extracts in foods.

It has now amassed almost 30 such examples including a soup recipe from the personal chef of 14th Century Pope Martin V.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Numerous marijuana-related bills expected in next legislative session

https://www.pressherald.com/2021/01/10/dozens-of-marijuana-related-bills-expected-in-next-legislative-session/

from above;
“proposed by Rep. Benjamin Collings D-Portland, which would double the number of plants a medical marijuana caregiver is allowed to cultivate from 30 to 60.”

See NJ, it’s easy

2 Likes

We need to protect the children… by forcing them to give us money if they’re caught with illegal flowers?..
How did this idea ever become normalized?

Addendum; holy cow I just read the next article you linked on the subject and they’re throwing out the “cleanup bill.” Good stuff…

2 Likes

I am still trying to figure out why anyone is for the government control of legalization. Baffles my mind. It will make this far worse, look at the rec states. All anyone should be for is getting anything about weed off the books. Period. And NO LEGISLATION!!
Simply decriminalize, and make it like a damn tomatoe plant.

6 Likes

you are Sage :slight_smile:

1 Like