Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

I smoked with a guy from Minnesota and he had high hope for roadside stands, he said it was not realistic but he was hoping.
But it was…

5 Likes

HaHa! the only time they do something sensible is by accident? The irony is that legislation usually does the opposite of it’s intended purpose AKA “PaTriOt AcT” or “aFForDaBLe CaRe AcT” etc. etc.

5 Likes

Good call! :wink:
And I thought I was the only one who noticed shit like that.
Department of defense come to mind. :thinking:
That really is some George Carlin shit…LOL

5 Likes

I tried to find this one but could not…

Lets face it English is a stupid language

Long

There is no egg in the eggplant

No ham in the hamburger

And neither pine nor apple in the pineapple.

English muffins were not invented in England

French fries were not invented in France.

We sometimes take English for granted

But if we examine its paradoxes we find that:

Quicksand takes you down slowly

Boxing rings are square

And a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig.

If writers write, how come fingers don’t fing.

If the plural of tooth is teeth

Shouldn’t the plural of phone booth be phone beeth

If the teacher taught,

Why didn’t the preacher praught.

If a vegetarian eats vegetables

What the heck does a humanitarian eat!?

Why do people recite at a play

Yet play at a recital?

Park on driveways and

Drive on parkways

How can the weather be as hot as hell on one day

And as cold as hell on another

You have to marvel at the unique lunacy

Of a language where a house can burn up as

It burns down

And in which you fill in a form

By filling it out

And a bell is only heard once it goes!

English was invented by people, not computers

And it reflects the creativity of the human race

(Which of course isn’t a race at all)

That is why

When the stars are out they are visible

But when the lights are out they are invisible

And why it is that when I wind up my watch

It starts

But when I wind up this poem

It ends.

13 Likes

Missouri Coroprate Cannabis is a shit show just like every other State where the Ruling Elite Control the State Government through their Banks and Corporations.

8 Likes

Once the regulaters have recieved their financial non traceable donation lol.

6 Likes

They do not even hide it. There is no one to do the tracing any more. We The People do not have any representation in Government any longer, if we ever did. The ones who do not play ball do not get on committees or get any funding for reelection. Play ball and you get $$$. $90,000/second is printed to keep everyone playing ball.

5 Likes

The Michigan Caregivers Association has issued a letter to Attorney General Dana Nessel calling for the immediate prosecution of former Senate Majority Leader Arlan Meekhof for his role in corrupting the Michigan cannabis industry!

4 Likes
6 Likes
9 Likes

Dang Calyxander! That’s one I didn’t see coming for a long time! I wonder if health insurance is going to start covering that?

2 Likes

No it won’t until it gets an RX number so my insurance company told me 7 years ago.

3 Likes

not exactly. that was the reason used to stir up the populace though. it was the same then as it is now: the rich few in charge wanted more so they tricked the rest of us poor folk into believing their lies and that they would be a better choice than the ones in charge then. it worked then and has been a model to use forever. you can still see them (the rich folks in charge) doing the same thing.

5 Likes

Meet the new boss same as the old boss.

7 Likes

seems like i’ve heard that phrase before…

it just ticks me off hearing about how good our founding fathers were. they were mainly just as shit as the ones we have today. maybe a few good ones but the majority were shit. if you can find a book called “george washington’s expense account”, it was a record of how bad he padded his accounts during the war. it had the originals copied in the first part then had them typed up in the second part. interesting to see what they did then and how it hasn’t changed much except now it’s legal to bribe them.

4 Likes

I’ve decided that I’m entitled to your money.

2 Likes

good luck with that. what money?

3 Likes

Well, get some money, and then give it to me.

3 Likes

damn, you got me. dm me your address and i’ll get a check out to you tomorrow. hold it until the first though, i’ll post date it.

3 Likes

I would accept crates of tea in lieu of cash. But cash would be better.

3 Likes