Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

:joy::laughing::joy: I think says it all

1 Like
6 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Those greedy bastards are not going to like hearing this.
Gonna have to really stamp out those home growers now, they are a direct threat to their profit margins.
Those stakeholders will demand an all-out war on the black market too.

32% of them would opt for the illegal market if marijuana were rescheduled and made exclusively available through prescription drugs from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

3 Likes

Massachusetts junior. Crazy stuff to go after small farms up here.

1 Like

Anyone can see it is getting harder and harder for individuals to grow cannabis.
I expect a lot more of this in the future.

1 Like

The real kick in the nuts with that meeting is this. They have not told the conditional license holders if they are approved for license for the upcoming year. Another year of jump and hope

3 Likes

You can still do it, just canā€™t talk about and show people :flushed::joy:

2 Likes
  • Home-growers can buy seeds from anywhere, but must purchase plants from state-regulated cannabis retailers with nursery licenses.

You gotta buy the sterile clones with royaltiesā€¦
I kinda told ya this was going to be the wave of the future.
Time will tell.

Or do like my man saysā€¦LOL

Funny now that pot is legalā€¦more and more growers are going back undergroundā€¦WTF??

7 Likes

Havenā€™t seen anything like that yet. They are still discussing if the micro business will need a nursery component

3 Likes

This is just my opinionā€¦
If they are going to sell live plants my guess isā€¦They will need to be licenced as a nursery.
Especially if they are tracking these plants.
I would assume they intend to track the plants otherwise enforcement will be impossible.
This brings up that DNA tracking thing again. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
The cops will probably have an app on their phones to detect black-market weed.
We stoners think we can just put our black market weed in a dispensary bag/jar and the cops will never know. :rofl:

3 Likes

Considering how badly they are handling illegal shops Iā€™m not worried at all. They donā€™t have an effective tool for impaired driving yet. They want that kind of control I have no doubt

Still a lot of people who will rob you regardless of legal status. Keeping your mouth shut will still save you hassles

5 Likes

I do not expect thing to move quickly or efficiently.
When stores here first opened up, I went in to talk to people.
I asked about seed to sale tracking, not one person there ever heard of it.
I even asked to speak with the managers boss and he never heard of it.
Seed to sale is in full swing now.
The Govt. never does anything fastā€¦LOL

I never even told my best friends when things were not legal.
To this day I only associate with a tight-knit group.
Speaking of tight-knit groups @Emeraldgreen you should try to make the party this year, I am pretty sure it is the last week of July this year.
Hit me up in PM for all the details brother, it would be good to have you out.

6 Likes

Track and trace is here. One reason I am not worried about him getting a new license is he did good with track and trace.
Inspector would pick random containers that we have ready for sale. He was able to take it all the way to a section in the field.
Some farms didnā€™t keep as clear a record. If they have a recall itā€™s a problem.
July is going to depend on when the autos come out and the photos replace them. Iā€™d love to make it out and meet you

6 Likes

The real story on cannabis-induced psychosis

https://www.greenstate.com/health/cannabis-induced-psychosis/?utm_source=flipboard&utm_content=topic%2Fcannabis

6 Likes
7 Likes

I have been smoking large amounts of Cannabis since 1981. I have not been alone in smoking large amounts of cannabis since 1981. None of us have had problems of any kind with psychosis of any kind. This is a 21st-century problem. I would be looking into the large-scale growers and how they grow, feed, dry, cure, and store their cannabis as the source of the problem, not the cannabis.

6 Likes

the science says differently though. see the following excerpt from the article. you and i may not get the psychosis, nor does anyone i know, but that does not mean it does not happen to some. like my son in law who can take three tokes and white out and just pass out. same weed we are all smoking but he is on the couch, unable to move.

5 Likes