Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Did you exchange
A walk-on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?

“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”

What have we traded away lately?
Some mood music…

5 Likes
8 Likes

…And here I thought Cheech’s buddy in Mexico came up with that idea first.
Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 3.21.45 PM

9 Likes

Marijuana was a billion dollar crop in 1929 according to popular mechanics. Hearst, DuPont where why it was made illegal. This was done just to remove competition

5 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes
4 Likes

i wonder if hemp smells like that? i’d take the smell of pot over a paper plant or chicken/pig farm any day of the week.

7 Likes

Maryland continues to stand by to continue serving your herbal desires with our recreationally legal dispensaries until your authorities catch up with the voter approved ballot. We welcome one and all but our border states Delaware, Pennsylvania, & West Virginia are especially encouraged to visit.

7 Likes

For better or worse they closed and sold off most of their herd, but there used to be a dairy farm about a mile away from us, and boy-oh did that place make for a ripe smell (not sure if it was actually the cows, or the grain they fermented to feed them, or a bit of both). I’d sometimes run right by it, and in the summer it you had to hold your breath for awhile.

4 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

Viral video highlights how non-payment is sinking cannabis businesses

https://www.greenstate.com/perspective/non-payment-sinking-cannabis-businesses/

4 Likes

Purposefully screwing someone out of money?
No class…WTF?
I am not really surprised to tell the truth.
That is kinda normal in todays canna biz.
And we wonder why all the small craft cannabis businesses can not survive.
From the link
bragging about saving money by not paying “mom and pop” brands

The real hard core criminals are running the show now. :grimacing:
We handed everything to them on a silver platter.
Why do we do such silly things as this?
Had we looked hard enough at this issue before taking the first deal offered maybe we would have seen this was coming.

3 Likes

Grounds for divorce. Write some uniformed advice columnist about what may be a legal activity based on state. Wife is not claiming abuse or bills not being paid, no her issue is hubby not behaving in the manner she approves. I’m sure if asked she has some behaviors he would to see changed. She is the one that needs therapy for her control issues. Some of that psilocybin therapy ought to loosen her tight ass enough to allow whatever is stuck up there to drop out (could be just backed up farts waiting to be released).

I know it’s off topic but these are the attitudes we still need to work on realigning.

Good growing y’all

Smib

6 Likes

I dunno, the letter writer never lists “it’s illegal and putting us at risk” as one of her concerns. She acknowledges he gets his shit done, and her chief complaint is that she doesn’t like the smell and doesn’t like it when he’s high. I think she’s actually being pretty fair, and the columnist’s response is generally reasonable, pointing out that the chief problem is the woman being annoyed about his cannabis use, and that some people have problem use and directions for finding resources if that is the case. On the face of it it doesn’t sound like the guy has a debilitating SUD, but who knows?

1 Like

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/06/science/animals-veterinary-cannabis-marijuana-cbd.html

Really enjoyed this article. CBD and THC are good for most mammals. Keep the THC to a minimum for pets, and use both decarbed and non-decarbed to get the maximum benefit.

:green_heart: :rainbow:
:peace_symbol:

7 Likes