Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

Thanks for speaking up, we borh did as well.

3 Likes

so i suppose you have no concept of providing false information for them to leak? i read the comment and it was very clear - clearly a pathetic attempt to excuse inaction that may actually help after reading for almost two years all the fearmongering and bullshit surrounding this issue. but that is just my perception of your comment. by all means, carry on and don’t try to help, just start complaining and fearmongering a little harder.

there is nothing dangerous or unsafe about leaving a public comment on a government website. but if it makes you feel better, they don’t actually require a federal or state issued id, just what you give them.

have a great day.

7 Likes

The funniest part about it all…

5 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes

https://www.greenmarketreport.com/veterans-affairs-preps-for-potential-fda-approval-of-mdma/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newsletter-Psychedealia-20240523

4 Likes

Does this new rescheduling of cannabis in america mark the start of them acknowledging out of country prescriptions? As a person with a federally legal cannabis prescription here in Canada, am I able to travel to America with my cannabis prescription as i would do with a pain killer, antibiotic or antidepressant?

1 Like

Some states accept out of prescriptions, I’m not sure if they accept out of country ones.

1 Like

apes-together-strong-0p1sf-ezgif.com-resize

1 Like
3 Likes

well, when you find a bunch of apes that can use sign language like that and shoot, then you’ve got a plan i suppose. would probably work better than waiting on humans to do anything.

Cannabis businesses challenging US marijuana ban face skeptical judge

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/cannabis-businesses-challenging-us-marijuana-ban-face-skeptical-judge-2024-05-22/?utm_source=flipboard&utm_content=ChefJeff314%2Fmagazine%2FCannabis+Currently

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

“meet the new boss. same as the old boss.” sounds like a song i recall…

you could replace “canada” with “the us” and it wouldn’t need much more adjusting i’d bet.

4 Likes
5 Likes

The thing about exploitable loopholes is that there’s a strong likelihood they will eventually be closed.

Unfortunately that likely also means they’ll likely close the loophole on seeds, when they finally enact a replacement for the 2018 Farm Bill.

Yay for gridlock?

5 Likes

Not sure there is any “loophole” on seeds, all seeds are 0% THC - there is no grey area here.

2 Likes

They are trying to change the wording to say if the seeds came from a high THC mother then they would not be considered hemp. It’s unbelievable how hard they are working to take away what little ground we have won the past few years