Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

5 Likes

12 Likes

now all we need to do is get a class action together with all the people who lost their cushy federal jobs due to a piss testā€¦

2 Likes
3 Likes

I like the obvious slant that comes with the word infiltrate.

I live in a busy city where Iā€™m jammed up against peopleā€™s armpits bad breath and buttholes so if they have to smell my weed thatā€™s just too bad.

Or I could just use my dollars to find a different hotel. Or vape cartridges.

4 Likes

The governments legalize weed, promote Cannibis tourism, yet the only place (for most) to toke is in the privacy of your home. WTF!!

I am curious about cannabis cafes. I assume you would be required to purchase whatever you consume on site (an option Iā€™m not interested in)

Now New York allows cannabis to be smoked wherever you can smoke cigarettes. An option Iā€™ve enjoyed and support. Took a trip there last year and just walked out front of hotel and light up. Felt right.

Personally I think people with a bias towards cannabis focus on the odor cause there is no other aspect to complain about.

We as a society are experiencing a major shift in values and morals after being brainwashed by governments over the course of lifetime. As weed becomes more ingrained in society and the older generations become depleted, I am confident the younger generation will be more accepting and tolerant.

Nuf of my Sunday morning sermonizing

Smib

6 Likes

sure they will. thatā€™s an awful lot of faith you have in the generation that needs to be told not to eat the tide pods. you forget that along with those older folks who hate weed, there are older folks like myself who have lived the other side of prohibition and all the trappings that go with it also go away. those are the ones who will gladly accept whatever the govt says and does with the weed legalization since they will very soon have no actual memories of what happened during said prohibition.

i donā€™t think it will matter much but it will not be as easy or neat as you think it will. unless the ruling class ever sees the benefit in providing weed to the masses in order to placate them.

2 Likes

I had that problem last time I visited Colorado. I bought all this weed and then realized I couldnā€™t smoke it anywhere. I couldnā€™t smoke in my hotel or at the place I bought it. I had a walk around town trying to smoke it like a cigarette. I think the best plan is like Amsterdam where you can smoke in the cafe.

1 Like

Nobody cares in ny. If youā€™re not driving or in a no smoking area nobody cares.

2 Likes

i smoked a blunt in sfo while standing on a corner waiting on the wife to shop and smiled when i noticed a cop looking at me. that was back right before covid hit.

1 Like

Didnā€™t your generation need to be told to not huff paint?

2 Likes

nope. we were the ones that had no safety devices or safety at all come to think of it. that was the ones after us. we also had lead in our gas and sometimes huffed that, but it was normally an accident. we had good drugs and dirt weed to satisfy us. now they have drugs laced with poison and good weed (for the most part).

1 Like

Yea, the ones who huffed paint.

1 Like

no, we made fun of those younger idiots. i was there when they started doing it, but we had our own thing, and it wasnā€™t paint or gas.

Stay off the paint bud.

3 Likes

And the trend continues

2 Likes

People still huff paint, gas and do ketamine today. I see the same gold flakes around the mouth and nose of the street bums as I did in the 1980s. The younger people today do zombie drugs and krokodil that did not exist in earlier decades. Stupid is the only eternal quality of Humanity.

1 Like

That shit is all gross!
And I agree. Every generation had idiots and degenerates. Every. One.

3 Likes

One thing my generation in the 80s did in high school was cut themselves. We called them cutters, Weird sullen dark people. I dont know if that is still a thing.

Edit- I remember now, the cutters were a subset of the Goth. Not all Goth were cutters but almost all cutters were Goth.

3 Likes