Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

5 Likes
6 Likes

The mso sued to get into the ny market earlier than scheduled. Iā€™m positive the recent increase on shutting down black market stores is because the ā€œprojected salesā€ arenā€™t even close to reality for them.

@Prince all these clever black market guys are starting to see the other side of legal. No you canā€™t just do whatever you wantā€” weā€™ll take you to court.
A concept clearly missing from the illegal days

4 Likes

12 Likes
11 Likes

This place needs some tunes ;-)~

8 Likes
5 Likes

i just realized something. when they do that, recreational is going to have a rough time. itā€™s not usually acceptable to just let folks just consume prescription medicationā€¦

some states the 2nd amendment rights too

2 Likes

Medical users and possessors of cannabis lose their 2nd Amendment rights at the federal level automatically.

3 Likes

It must be legalized under federal law Now!

1 Like

Trinidad CO was a stop n shop for all the states to the east and south, a town of about ten thousand had at one time over 30 dispos. legalization in OK, NM, AZ, even MO took business from CO. when I lived in TX I remember reading the mayor of denver said he hoped TX would never legalize which always made me laugh

3 Likes

do you know if this will be true when/if its rescheduled?

1 Like

Thatā€™s actually being challenged and ruled unconstitutional in several instances:

5 Likes

As long as itā€™s a controlled substance, regardless of what level, a medical card holder or user/possessor of cannabis is prohibited from owning a firearm at the federal level.

1 Like

Until the Supreme court or the ATF says itā€™s legal, itā€™s not. There are pending cases and rulings, but those rulings are being overturned back and forth.

3 Likes

So all opioid prescriptions get treated this way?

4 Likes

No, because they are recognized as having medical benefit and are prescribed by a physician. In the eyes of the Federal government, cannabis has no medical value and is likely to be abused.

I donā€™t agree with that, obviously, Iā€™m just conveying what I know.

3 Likes

I know you lose your commercial drivers license with a medical card.
Rescheduling or descheduled will resolve it.

1 Like