Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

Labs have been found to notoriously elevate the percentage of THC, terpenes and others ingredients found in cannabis which is another reason I prefer my own homegrown. It may not be the “ultimate” weed, but I know what it’s made of and I like it.

4 Likes

most will print whatever numbers you want if you pay them enough

4 Likes
5 Likes

Not sure about that, I know guys I worked with who smoked weed all day and were abnoxious ass holes lol.

I think negative baseline psychological personality traits can likely be supressed to a degree, but that negative baseline will always be there waiting to express itself at the first available opportunity when pressured by circumstances reverting back to the original type.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Quote.
He and his research group also succeeded in the total synthesis of the cannabidiol (CBD) a chemical in the cannabis sativa plant (hemp) that in one form is approved as a drug for seizure, and cannabigerol (CBG), which may help lower cholesterol, protect the brain and nerves and reduce swelling and may help against Huntington disease, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and to stimulate appetite.

Think I may start looking for CBG heavy strains now, but I wish they had removed the appetite stimulation lol, I dont need any help with that.

9 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

Anyone know how this is going?

3 Likes

If Turkey can change it’s name to Türkiye then Kush should be doable for just a town. :slight_smile:

:peace:

4 Likes

Marijuana retailers increasingly discounting their products

Raymer believes the cannabis discounting will continue until the industry has more experience and data to make better informed decisions about managing products, prices and inventories.

Translated:
Once they achieve a certain level of market share, they will go into price fixing mode.
I am sorry, price managing mode. :money_mouth_face:

5 Likes
4 Likes

Thailand takes another step in legalization…

10 Likes

Yeah make it illegal, no one will want it then

5 Likes

Some 4,000 prisoners serving jail time for cannabis-related crimes will soon be released and their criminal records for those offences will be deleted, the Department of Corrections said.

7 Likes