Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

Mega Lie right there.

3 Likes

What… huh, yikes!

3 Likes

The doctor also called on the government to punish shops that use marijuana as ingredients in foods and beverages without notifying buyers.

I can see this being an issue, but the rest…

3 Likes

This seems like pretty fuzzy logic. People have died of cardiovascular issues while using marijuana, so marijuana should be banned? Next up, salty meals and sex, both of which raise the heart rate and can be accompanied by cardiovascular issues in extreme circumstances…

5 Likes

If these people suffered these problems prior to 2020 I might consider it legit, but post covid vax roll out, nope not buying it. I believe they are just using weed as a scape goat for all the miocarditus, sudden adult death syndrome and other problems, now being seen in the working age population.

5 Likes

And then we have legal substances like caffeine and taurine.
You never hear about issues with these substances do ya.

3 Likes

If this becomes a trend, I think I may just agree with you here. :thinking:

3 Likes

I think the state is presuming the majority of buyers will be out-of-staters (ignoring the fact that most tourists who visit Vermont have or will soon have legal markets of their own).

Weirdly, the 60% cap only applies to solid concentrates. Liquid the limit doesn’t apply.

2 Likes

Propaganda. It’s the national newspaper? Looking through their articles, and the view count, and who it’s registered to… :lying_face:

3 Likes

i cant follow their logic when mass and maine are so close and have no caps, but then again i havent been able to follow their logic since the jump off, so no surprise there.

6 Likes

Mass is pretty far from Chittenden County.

3 Likes

Well, well.

7 Likes

They should use multiple testing companies and take an average of what they all tested at.

5 Likes

@Calyxander
Good article! :heart_eyes:

Lab shopping refers to growers and processors actively seeking out labs that issue the most financially beneficial test results, those that are less apt to fail product for contaminates or assign higher THC potency results.

I have been firm on my statement " The more you pay the higher you test" :heart_eyes:

I can see this being a problem, I have spoken about it many many times in the past.

*It’s not clear why the CRA hasn’t done more to ensure Viridis is using approved methods. *

“We need to decline comment as these questions pertain to matters current in litigation,” CRA spokesman David Harns told MLive when asked why the agency was allowing noncompliant marijuana to market.

Again I see…$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

According to the Spott, the marijuana had a total of about 26.4% THC, compared to the 40.3%

I have been saying all along 25-26% makes much more sense as a high end, compared to 30% or more.

To me it is clear…Money…LOL
Viridis previously claimed a nearly 70% market share on all testing.

Michaud and other company founders previously worked in the Michigan State Police Forensic Sciences Division testing seized drugs.

Cops running the show, will never intimidate folks…Naw!!!

What Michigan is missing right now is a reference lab.”
I agree!

9 Likes

I started smoking weed well before there was any way to test the THC content (1967).
However, as I quickly learned back then, the only accurate and reliable test of reefer is the individual’s puff test… the best “proof” is always, and only, in the puff.
The rest is simply marketing foolishness, IMO.
Caveat Emptor.

13 Likes

I agree 100%!
There is soo much more going on then just high THC levels.
Nice to hear others say this sort of thing too.

Peace
shag

5 Likes

Pernicious over regulation can be devastating… IMO

8 Likes

More and more lies.

4 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes