Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

4 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes

Good to see some sensible reporting of actual facts, rather than pharmaceutical sponsored hype through the police and media.

3 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

I never thought it was purposely laced. My mantra has always been “you get what you pay for”. My concern has always been cross-contamination by underground dealers. There was a bust in state here in the last 6 months with some 234 lbs of cannabis, and a ton of fentanyl and other synthetic opiods. I’m severely allergic to synthetic opiods, so even a grain of fentanyl landing on my weed could kill me. And we know street dealers aren’t packaging stuff in “clean rooms”.

But weed purposely laced with Fentanyl, and being sold without them charging more? Or telling you it was laced as an upsell opportunity? Always thought those stories were BS… Cause who’s giving out free drugs these days?

8 Likes

For real, or the “warnings,” about not picking up rolled up dollar bills because it might have Fent hidden inside…I’m pretty sure a drug addict won’t just try and trick people into taking their drugs.

6 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

Ohio Supreme Court finds backpack marijuana search unconstitutional

5 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

The big guys want their cut. The crimes that get you the most time always involve revenue or crimes against the currency of this Nation. Rob a bank and rob a person and see which crime gets you more time. Counterfeit the currency and counterfeit some companies products and see which gets you more time.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Oklahoma coming in hot, will it destroy the medical market?

https://kfor.com/news/local/group-thousands-sign-petition-for-recreational-marijuana-in-oklahoma/

3 Likes