Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/07/09/tax-cuts-leave-california-pot-businesses-wanting-more-00044612

3 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

Yeah, home growing weed should be as easy (from a legal standpoint) as home growing zucchini squash, and the end product every bit as plentiful.

2 Likes

Nope, industrial extraction of Psilocin and Psilocybin from shrooms cures that problem, making it easier to criminalize the growing of shrooms in any form other than licensed pharmaceutical production. End product will be measured in milligrams with specific doses.

2 Likes

Well it could be an extraction, but as they can’t patent an organic substance, it will probably be a synthetic close copy like all pharmaceuticals, like their weed and opiod equivalents.

4 Likes

True that. Synthesize from dead dinosaurs and nobody can duplicate what they do.

3 Likes

Be nice to see if any quality unpolluted land race stuff comes to surface because of this

8 Likes
4 Likes

Just remembered, they have already created the synthetic version, its called LSD :wink:

4 Likes

Its going to be a hard long fight for legalization in the UK, even with CBD being allowed now, finding a doctor to prescribe it is near impossible, my step mum inthe UK has parkinsons, and she has asked several doctors for a referral to access it, and been turned down.

2 Likes

It depends on the quality of your doctor. Mine brought it up, I didn’t.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah mine offered it to me just before I was going to suggest it. There are some enlightened doctors out there, but they are few and far between and not as many as needed.

4 Likes

Nope, different chemical. Lysergic Acid Diethylamide occurs naturally in ergot fungus that can grow on rye.The primary active chemical in 'shrooms is psilocybin.

5 Likes

THCP was extremely significant because it may help us better understand why some strains with low THC levels are still extremely powerful in both their high and their medicinal value.

4 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

The DEA is now sub-contracting the destruction of drugs in evidence.
I applied for the weed division, they said no.
I asked why, they said your application says your gonna smoke it.

I said that is right…
They said 50 lbs per hour?
How you gonna do that?

I said I have a few friends on overgrow that can help. :rofl:

Sorry no link, but it is true, well some of it anyhow…LOL

7 Likes

Hahaha

5 Likes