Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

all I know is if they’ll put it in coke, they’ll put it in anything

2 Likes

Wow…

5 Likes

I enjoy your news reports. Thanks

4 Likes
7 Likes

My experience thus far has me only in agreement with #1 as being potential trouble.
I gave up smoking in the morning back in the 1970s. Except for a few tolerance breaks throughout the year, I smoke daily, usually in the late afternoon or early evening.

I have found that this is what works best for me.

https://www.eatthis.com/news-side-effects-of-smoking-marijuana-daily/

4 Likes

I like how they talk about the side effects. They still can’t figure out what Coca-Cola does to you. Some ice cream is very bad for you… what is the stuffing in the middle of Oreo cookies I’m sure that’s not good for you either. Probably some side effects in there. I was reading last night I cannot remember the country but they’re talking about wanting to outlaw liquor and let people smoke cannabis and something else that started with a B I’ve never heard of it. Bh something.

4 Likes

You probably are referring to this.

6 Likes

That was it. What is that I know I can Google it.

2 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

New Hampshire stands alone in New England as only state without legal marijuana

https://www.wmur.com/article/new-hampshire-new-england-legal-marijuana/40722987#

From article

Hahahahaha

“I see ‘Live Free or Die’ on every license plate for all 15 years that I’ve been working on this issue, and like a lot of other people, I’m still waiting for the state Legislature to deliver on that promise when it comes to cannabis,” said Matt Simon, of Prime Alternative Treatment Centers of New Hampshire.

7 Likes

Interesting… The cannabis shop that opened near me recently is named… wait for it… Canna-bhang…

3 Likes

NH decriminalized for simple possession a few years ago, but yeah, only remaining New England state that hasn’t legalized.

The only freedoms they seem to believe in involve guns and helmetless motorcyclists.

7 Likes

FFS This is just unbelievable…The Uk is becoming some real mean place to stoners…or for that matter anyone who likes freedom from nasty governments. Just unbelievable, never never expect recreational legality there.

5 Likes

Judging from BBC4’s Friday night comedy series I take it that no one likes Priti Patel.

4 Likes
4 Likes

A global society of rational people: “maybe we should rethink our approach to drug policy in general, this doesn’t seem to be working.”

The UK: “hold my beer…”

5 Likes

The UK is always going to be difficult to get cannabis legal, the politicians are in bed with the alcohol and pharmaceutical industries. They would lose too much money, and see their big political money donars cut them off from the financial support they currently get if they legalized recreational weed. CBD is legal there but the docs will not prescribe it.

5 Likes
6 Likes

She is totally incompetent….and as a cabinet minister she is a disgrace with her immigration policies,sending asylum seekers to :rwanda: Rwanda .

But I’m sure she will be rewarded with knighthood for failure.

I don’t want to. Get to political…as it’s not the thread for that
But she is anti Cannabis.

3 Likes