Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

1 Like
6 Likes

Excellent! Maybe the chance to exploit the homegrow market for tax dollars will get NJ to do something about having the most draconian, repressive homegrow laws in the country while our politicians grandstand and take national tours promoting how liberal they are.

6 Likes

Did you expect differently from “The Garden State” ??? More circular talk, regulations, etc, still no homegrow, edibles and hardly any recreational facilities open yet.

Oh wait, this is being organized by politicians, so I guess its par for the course…

5 Likes

Always more ways to take your money

Just don’t tell them what you do if they don’t know they can’t f with you

Luckily here zen leaf just opened closer and easier to get to

I like there wax lol :joy:

3 Likes

I know very few growers who don’t grow food as well as smoke.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I wonder how much uniformity matters.

The rotini is cool and I appreciate that they use water instead of their own spit to seal them up.

Not a job I think I’d want though.

3 Likes

Ya gotta think, if the dude’s rolling 1500 joints a week, they should be pretty uniform in no time with all that practice. The rotini probably helps a little too… (as a gauge for diameter)

3 Likes

Maine’s cannabis producers see high costs of lighting up

The industry, pinched by high energy costs and low wholesale prices, seeks out cheaper grow-lamp options.

3 Likes

What are you trying to say there ain’t no room for taters? Something that looks like a piece of candy. Lol. Super small pin joints. I had a buddy of mine to say what’s this name can roll a good pen I’m like he can keep it. Years ago.

3 Likes
6 Likes
1 Like

How long till the non-smoking marketing guys find a site like OG and data-mine the hell out of it for the effects of certain strains? We’re already breaking down the effects with rather detailed descriptions at times.

I was a marketing major in college, and I gotta say, the theory behind these kinds of sales is pretty strong. More purchasers would prefer to walk in, find what they need and leave rather than have a conversation with store personnel in almost ANY retail establishment. Being able to find out that say, “Lucky Charms” or “Tropicana Poison F2” is a good energizing morning weed and “Bubba Kush” or “White Widow” is more of a relax in the evening weed, without requiring store personnel assistance? More sales for sure…

3 Likes

The first place to mine that data and simultaneously train their budtenders to sell to walk in customers in that same way will be the winner for sure

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

(This is the second of a two-part series about potency in the cannabis industry. Part 1 looked at how the industry can shift its focus away from potency.)

3 Likes

Would be even cheaper and easier to just have automated machines that roll your pre-selected weight in a package to you via a conveyor belt, after you selected your type of effects or terpenes you are looking for at the front. Don’t have to pay the goofy employees who get to take home samples and who steal from you(every business owner has to accept the fact that employees will steal).

I could even see sampler packs being done that way of strains that hit the “daytime,” or “nighttime,” scenario. Or even an “24 hour pack,” that included strains of both types.

They already tried to do this with edibles, but edibles don’t have the same differences as it all converts to the same chemicals.

3 Likes

Never. No plans at all.