Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

Well, NY did right by their taxpayers, in contrast NJ’s leaders are petty, greedy Mickey Mouse hucksters.

5 Likes

Wow…

5 Likes

A police chief up here equated legal weed murder. He is now a figurehead for LPs.

It’s all one big sad joke.

Reefer madness back again.

8 Likes

It’s remarkable, and perhaps not entirely coincidental, that the end result of this would be to illegalize gun ownership for a decent portion of the population without having to pass a single law through Congress… definitely not at all a Democratic priority, or a typical Washington maneuver to legislate through enforcement, though. :wink:

8 Likes
6 Likes

lol read this whata contract would totally be able to do some anal :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wink:yzation

3 Likes

It sounds like the case involves a policy already in place being challenged by Florida officials. I acknowledge I’m biased but it seems to me to be a pretty strained argument, that people who are following the laws of their state, but are violating a federal law that is not being enforced, are criminals who deserve to have their rights taken away. One would think the current Supreme Court would find a way to knock the policy down (if the plaintiffs can get past standing). Speaking of courts “making” the law via interpretation…

That is one crappy article, btw… DOJ’s argument comparing domestic abusers to medical marijuana patients had nothing to do with patients’ propensity toward violence, it was a propensity toward impairment (which isn’t likely to apply to all medical marijuana patients). Not saying I agree with their argument by any means.

6 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

“We didn’t inform the local police since it was in the border and we were walking on the farms of Karnataka, suddenly criminals came from Maharashtra farm and attacked the cops." added SP Pant.“

Means they were shaking them down.
Also, miscreants lol

5 Likes

Yep, that story made me laugh out loud!

6 Likes

Stop being so kind. And stop insulting Mickey Mouse!!!

NJ… The land of “buddy” handouts and favors, payoffs and corporate greed.

6 Likes

I started growing in NJ and came to realize that it was worthy of the nickname Garden State. So it really pisses me off to see the utter disregard and sheer lack of respect for their hard working taxpayers.
Shameful indeed.

6 Likes

Oops, accidentally on purpose?

6 Likes
4 Likes

The use of hemp for industrial purposes—such as grain and fiber—has been the next big thing since the passing of a farm bill legalizing production in 2018.

Since then, a parallel market has sprouted up alongside the cannabinoid industry.

Unfettered optimism was high at the beginning, which triggered a moonshot planting in 2019.

Four years later, seasoned farmers and venture capitalists alike are struggling with a saturated market and oversold expectations on both ends of the industry.

4 Likes
4 Likes

I hope you, the family and friends are all safe and OK man, that Ian is a nasty bit of work. Take care.

7 Likes

@Shadey
Thanks for the kind thoughts, but I’m up in South Carolina and well out of the way
of serious trouble. And very lucky that my FL property was spared as well.

6 Likes

Glad to hear it man, what we got up here in Nova Scotia last weekend, seems nothing in comparison to what FL is getting hammered with.

5 Likes