Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

shit ive been smoking since the early 70s and now grow and supply some comsumers what make sthe elite think that i would do anything that would hinder or hurt my faithful clientel that would just be f$#in stooopid thye need to just worry about their own buisiness insteda of trying to but into …dare i say it “our” bizness i will however paruse the local dispo to find out what the biggest sellers are one the market right now and get the seeds and poof …

5 Likes
4 Likes

ok i feel soory for the guy that got busted that just sint right in so many ways but why is it so hard to legalize cannabis all theyn have to do pretty much is take declassify it and take it off the level 1 list why is that so hard someone years ago with a pen put it on the list wtf

2 Likes

Okay, Missouri has an interesting take in their newly passed Recreational Cannabis law:

“Missourians 21 and older can obtain personal cultivation cards, which will allow up to six flowering plants, six nonflowering plants (plants over 14 inches) and six clone plants (plants under 14 inches). The cards are valid for one year and would have an annual fee of $150.”

This is probably one of the most sensible homegrow laws in the nation. Now I have to decide if I want to move to Missouri or Michigan!

4 Likes

I’d pay that $150 no problemo! Lousy deal here with 4 plants per household of any size.

Registering with Hellth Canaduh to get permission to grow what the doctor ordered is BS too. Got med card, got medical grow which is basically what I’m doing.

Time to get the trucker convoy out of mothballs and make Convoy 1.0 look like a picnic! lol

:peace:

5 Likes

Oklahoma laws are a bit different. Of course we are only medical. But the card is easy to get. And if your a senior citizen, it’s $50. For a two year card. With that you are allowed 6 veg, 6 flower. It’s really not too bad. I wish they would remove the limits, so a person can do experimenting and such.

5 Likes

What a fine kettle of putrid fish.
These feckless bureaucrats seem woefully incapable.
Hahaha

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/11/13/california-black-market-weed-new-york-00066470

3 Likes
2 Likes

i dont see LEO kickin my door in if im over the limit i identify as someone whofailed basic math and cant count :rofl: :rofl: plus you need a written note fron the landlord mine says i can have a vegetable garden with FLOWERS and HERBS

comin along just fine

12 Likes
7 Likes

More abject stupidity.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Seems to me most states are getting recreational wrong, and are even worse on home growing.

5 Likes

That is on the government, at every echelon. Had we legalized sooner, there wouldn’t be so much of a black market. Our current situation was 50 years in the making, and it’s not going to go away anytime soon.
Moonshiners didn’t go away after Prohibition was repealed. In fact, I remember there being quite a few of them where I grew up. Of course, most people would rather go to the liquor store than try to make their own or buy it from someone they don’t know. But since the federal government can’t seem to get cannabis banking through Congress, and the black market will continue to thrive until they do.

4 Likes

Yep and they all are ramping up enforcement.
What does that mean?
More folks going to jail for growing a plant.

Those that were pushing legalization said we need to stop folks going to jail for growing a plant.

It seems legalization has created an atmosphere where more people are going to jail for growing cannabis than ever before.

So when legalization comes to your state make sure to vote yes, not matter the rules.

This way they stop arresting folks for growing a plant.
See how well that works…LOL

5 Likes

The caps suck, most places don’t even have concentrates in right now partly because the CCB is dragging it’s feel on licenses, but also cause most places are having trouble keeping their concentrates under the limits. Total bummer

5 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

The Criminal and Prison Industrial Complex HATES Cannabis legalization because Cannabis offenders are the easiest to shuffle through the private prisons.

6 Likes