Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

Dayum that tax schedule is gonna guarantee A thriving home market…:laughing:

2 Likes

Personally, I prefer to smoke real buds rather than hypothetical ones. Their methodology, I assume, also ignores the fact that the tax rate goes up exponentially as prices go down, at least in NJ. I did the math and if prices ever get down to the $100 mark or lower, taxes will be in the 40-60% range here too. Not sure what the point of this article is other than selling ad space, if they’re assuming future prices but ignoring future tax hikes that are already written into law.

4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Exactly my argument! Veteran, home owner, tax payer, registered voter, and yet i dont have the same rights as the same type of person in many other states…

6 Likes
5 Likes

“I don’t know why he got combative for no reason”

Yeah weird that he didn’t want to cooperate with state sponsored gang members determined to fuck his life up on a whim.

7 Likes

Same here, and I’d be happy to keep it on my property if they’d leave me alone. Hell, I’d even pay taxes. It’s funny how some cops “support the troops”, but would still lock any one of us up over a single plant. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but don’t you dare touch that plant.

6 Likes

Meanwhile up here in Canada.

hcl-intent-to-refuse_Page_2-600x779

6 Likes

This is what happens when you have arrest and citation quotas.

Edit: I believe for Public Safety that all appointed police departments be disbanded and replace with elected Sheriffs/Chiefs/Deputy Chiefs who are beholden to the people and not a small group of unelected bureaucrats.

7 Likes

Summary?
You are askin’ for too much?

3 Likes

Not this guy. I keep my prescription at 5 grams per day or 25 plants. I do this specifically to fly under the radar.

2 Likes

A lot of departments only require a certain number of contacts. I’ve been pulled over to meet contact quotas. At least that’s how it seemed; the cop kept giving me different reasons for pulling me over. Whatever.

3 Likes

dont forget the confiscaton quota so LEO can have a good new years eve party
got invited to a party once out in the boonies against my better judgement i went when i got there it was attended by local law town cops sherrifs dept and stat popo anything you could imagine that was illegal was there

3 Likes

Oh I know all about the police stealing for themselves and mayors. Here in Missouri and Illinois more than one classic pricey firearm has found its way into private gun safes of Chiefs, Mayors and City Council Members.

5 Likes

Cocksuckers robbed me blind with no charges or paper trail.

2 Likes

Too much weed, not enough money. Here are the cannabis industry’s goals for 2023 session

https://www.theolympian.com/news/marijuana/article269921522.html

4 Likes
2 Likes

I wish them well in going out of business as painlessly as possible. :wink:

4 Likes

BOO HOO how bout the govt just let it be and keep theirs and the lobbyists greedy paws out of it

7 Likes