5 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

“they” call it a “drug” I will call it MEDICINE

3 Likes

Sorry I have to say this…
To me this reeeks of big pharma cannabis edibles. :mask:
the #1 fast-acting edible and the #1 pill in the US.

3 Likes

Asthma killed Lorna McMurrey. Whether that asthma was triggered by cannabis dust, caused by cannabis dust, or set off by another unknown factor, remains medically unproven.

Could it have been Chlorine dioxide?
You know the gas used to clean cannabis of microbial contaminants?
I personally know a commercial grower that was hospitalized due to this inhalation hazard.

3 Likes

Is selling cannabis licensing really a thing?

FOR SALE - OLCC RETAIL LICENSE: $65,000 , WITH WHOLESALE $100,000

https://www.cannxperts.com/cannabis-businesses-for-sale/p/olcc-cannabis-retail-license-65k

3 Likes
5 Likes

It is a big thing is Missouri. All the smaller operators that opened with the start of medical have been bought up by a couple insiders. Good Day Farm is one of the biggest and they are terrible. They shouldnt even be in this State if we were operating on what was sold to us at the beginning of medical.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Wish they’d close here.

2 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

So people with more anxiety use cannabis more. That’s not surprising.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Not be rude here, but I am not sure this guy is old enough to give us real cannabis history.

3 Likes

He’s old enough to write puff pieces on “underground phenomenons” like Berner and Jungle Boyz. Doesn’t take much to write about the last three years, especially when their businesses are built on publicity from people like him writing puff pieces on their businesses. :stuck_out_tongue: As far as actually writing about the old days, if he were one of the old-timers he’d have so many camps and factions built around him that it’d be impossible to tell truth from fiction anyway…

6 Likes

Well, that’s why I gave up trying to figure out what’s true or fabricated regarding the past 60 years of the “history” of cannabis. It’s way too filled with murky and hazy anecdotal ego clashes, which unfortunately renders the discernment of the “truth” to be exceedingly difficult, if not impossible,
Simply not worth any of my time.
And these recent social media types are even worse, IMO.
Although their silliness does amuse me.

PT Barnum comes to mind,

7 Likes