Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

3 Likes

During the gold rush, the guy selling shovels made more money than most digging :wink:

This green rush, its the nutrients and led/hid companies that are making bank. Haha

6 Likes
4 Likes

*Didn’t read the article…

But this is where the states need to be at. Instead of trying to strong arm the US government, they need to approve bills with no regulations…once federally descheduled, the law will stipulate zero regulation.

:sparkles::sparkles: That’s what being scheduled means, Regulation.

“Thanks NPR, the real D.B. Cooper was Bigfoot.”

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

would let patients and designated caregivers cultivate up to three mature plants, three immature plants and 12 seedlings.

I am begining to worry about plant counts shrinking.
12 was the standard, now we are down to 3 in flower.
Will this become the new normal?

3 Likes

Give more, get votes, take it away, get votes.
The vending machine paradox. A plant put a vending machine in their cafeteria, workers moral soared. Then took it away, moral was up again :laughing:

I could go on and on but yeah, it was written in the sky :wink:

4 Likes
5 Likes

https://www.trtworld.com/asia/taliban-leader-bans-cannabis-cultivation-in-afghanistan-66283

3 Likes

Man, that’s a hit for a lot of people in that region for sure.

4 Likes

Maybe I misunderstood, but I think the article said the home cultivation provision for med patients was a different bill? They also mention that to increase the odds of the legalization bill passing they didn’t make provisions for annulment or home cultivation.

3 Likes

yeah it cuts into their opium/heroin dealings with the CIA nd other black ops groups

3 Likes

https://www.chicagotribune.com/marijuana/illinois/ct-missouri-marijuana-illinois-impact-20230320-i5frxb2uq5apjkybzpwe5jgik4-story.html

5 Likes

Missouri has lower prices, they arent in lunar orbit high just satellite orbit high. Price ranges depending on “quality” $45-50 eights, $35-40, $30 the oldest driest bud with no smell $20-25 an eight. $365 ounce for Kush Mints by Vivid.

5 Likes
3 Likes

45-50$ eighths wtf that shit better put me into another galaxy orbit

1 Like

It is all dry some super dry. State law mandates a 10% or less moisture content. It is Corporate cannabis with Wal Mart buying up most everything under the Good Day Farm label. Wal Mart has bought Glaze, c4, headchange, cookies, and a few others in Missouri. We were sold the idea that cannabis industry would be for Missourians. They are mostly gone now replaced with outside corporates interests. They are sucking millions of dollars a week out of the Missouri economy and sending it who knows where.

9 Likes

Some folks see the truth, some folks don’t.
Corporate cannabis has never been good for the people.

4 Likes

What’s the laws for driving with THC in the blood and having a medical card in your states/provinces?..

Seeing as it can stay in the system for weeks it seems impossible to control, so basically getting approved for medical cannabis means you need to forfeit your licence… that’s some bullshit right there!

3 Likes

I think in michigan you are ok with a card, just don’t get caught smokin and driving.
They tested the mouth swab here too, and they had trouble proving imparment.
If they catch you with smoke/smell in your car, they can then say you are certainly impared and a judge would typically agree.

3 Likes

And if it’s on the accident report that the trooper filled out, don’t expect your insurance co to pay up.
:thinking:
Yep, I could see that scenario playing out.

3 Likes