Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

I think it is treated just like drunk driving.
I had a med card, I was smoking in the truck, got pulled over…
They cuffed me took me to the cop shop, impounded my truck and I got 6 months probation and had to go to marijuana camp too.

I plead guilty to improper transportation.
They did not keep me at the cop shop, so when they told me I could go I called the towing company and they dropped my truck right off at the cop shop.
I was an hour from home, my wife woulda had to come get me.

It was quite the deal.
I will smoke in other peoples car, but not usually my own. :frowning_face:

7 Likes

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/03/21/illicit-cannabis-china-00086125

3 Likes

yes sireeee same here in oklahoma kinda fucks it for native oklahomans and people that move here and obey they rules and wait their time to get liscenced. one chinese guy that nhas a local grow is from NYC nd BOSTON uses a strw guy to have a liscence there should be stiff fines and penalties for these kinds of people anoth comercial grower is from TAMPA /chicago by way of bukgaria shaking my head WTF.

on the other hand people will say fuk it and grow a bit and sell it anyways and feel if they dont follow the rules and laws why should i. i know 2 wrongs never make a right but dam!

4 Likes
3 Likes

A number of years back now the Mass SJC (the state supreme court) found that the odor of marijuana, on its own, was not probable cause to search a vehicle. Pretty sure it involved a previously moving mv.

5 Likes

I don’t carry under most circumstances. I usually smoke before I leave home.

6 Likes
2 Likes

how can we here on OG get seeds to these peopel the more growing the better

3 Likes
3 Likes
8 Likes
3 Likes

More reason to grow your own.

5 Likes

i trimmed bud here inoklahome and every dam strain thgyenhad was full of mold the buds were nice and plump but break em down and they were full of mold

3 Likes

I believe it brother. The handful of times I’ve bought from a dispensary the bud either had mould or was so weak it was it was oderless and just generally crap weed that did nothing. Hell black market weed is 10x better than anything dispensaries sell.

3 Likes
4 Likes

At first, nobody wanted to touch this when Colorado legalized recreational. Now that big Corpo Cannabiz hs taken over, their lackies in the Congress will bend over backwards.

3 Likes

100%. Congress will just allow big business to write the laws like they do every other industry.

3 Likes

They are arguing that because it is illegal to bare arms while drunk you can’t own guns because you have access to cannabis?

I’ll agree when they bar those who have access to alcohol are barred from access to guns, including law enforcement.

6 Likes

laws laws i dont need no stinkin LAWS

2 Likes

THYE SHOULD BAR THOSE WHO HAVE NO COMMON SENCE FROM CONGRESs

2 Likes