Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

Outside of people with compromised immune systems I suspect the health risk of some molds, in small amounts, is pretty negligible (at least when smoked). Obviously visibly moldy flower should be tossed, or flower that tests positive for nasty toxic molds like Aspergillus.

3 Likes
3 Likes

well its about time the state started hittin these piss ants that only want to make $$$ and dont give a shit about quality of their product personally i wouldnt " give" any of my herbs to anyone until i persoanlly put the product thru strict quality control :grin:

2 Likes

Must be a tax increase in there somewhere or the kickbacks are flowing. These cucklefucks never do anything for We the People only for themselves and their Super Elite Masters.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall at the board meetings: “ok guys we’re going to get $10 a gram forever and the whole population will start using! We can’t lose!”

The drug news out of Canada is more hard drug than weed recently.

2 Likes

Curious about this one, obviously it’s an argument against allowing MSO’s etc given the shady business practices, but what’s the safety concern they’re alluding to? Are they worried about Russian hot squads going after regulators and the blog writer?

3 Likes

“Mr Social Equity” Scutari is still the thorn in the side of homegrow in Jersey.

https://www.politicopro.com/premium-news/pro-news-new-jersey-bill-to-allow-cannabis-patients-to-grow-at-home-has-momentum-but-one-man-is-blocking-it/

6 Likes

Wow - $70US for a 1/4 of shake.

I mean, come on guys, you’re not even trying.

6 Likes

More than thirteen years after New Jersey passed its first medical marijuana law.
It remains a felony in New Jersey to grow even one plant, and there’s nothing in the law that softens the potential penalties even for patients.
Capital chroneyism at it’s best.

he expressed some openness to allowing patients and even recreational users once the industry is more established.

That makes no sense. For the last year, it’s only been the biggest corporate, national brands that consumers in New Jersey have been propping up with the most expensive weed prices in the country.”

This is a perfect example of legal weed done horribly wrong.
Legalize weed and everyone has to buy from me.

7 Likes

There’s a small part of me that wishes it was as still as illegal as it used to be. A very small part.

Sometimes I miss being an outlaw.

But a VERY small part.

5 Likes

Right. It’s so cool, knowing that if someone finds out you’re growing you could end up in prison for a decade as well as having everything you own unjustly seized by the government as “proceeds of crime” because you can’t prove a negative, so they assume you’re dealing too. I’m an outlaw, how awesome am I!

6 Likes

I miss shady back alley deals too.

2 Likes

Yup, while Scutari pretends to give a shit about patients affording their medicine.

I actually have to disagree with this and wish they’d be a little clearer. NJ did do away with mandatory minimums for all non violent crimes in the last few years which means sentencing is up to a judge now. For some reason every single article I’ve read that discusses it misses that important detail and still points to the old penalties. Between no more MM dictating the sentencing terms and being a medical patient (specially still registering as a patient in a recreationally legal state) I feel like under 5 plants that could be argued as personal use/medicine could be given probation with the right judge.

Welcome to Jersey.

4 Likes

Never been dealing down a back alley lol😉

4 Likes

Not specifically weed related but interesting just the same:

5 Likes

pablo would be in heaven …lol

1 Like

love the lack of mention of remediation, seems like a fluff piece to restore the CT program reputation

3 Likes

https://www.sfgate.com/cannabis/article/bay-area-startup-preserves-cannabis-strains-17858790.php

4 Likes
3 Likes