Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

It is a disaster here in MO. The number of customers has increased by multiples but the supply is the same as it was for medical. Missouri is running out of cannabis for medical users and prices are spiking. Two weeks ago you could get an 1/8th of a brand called CAMP for $20 then St Luois and KC started running out of cannabis. Then masses of people from the cities descended on the smaller towns buying them out in a weekend. Saturday High Profile in Cape Girardeau got a new batch of CAMP 1/8ths and the price is now $35

4 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

couple of points here cheaper weed yes…but and i dont live in nyc but im bettin the weed is better quality from illegal growers and why would you want to sell shit weed to anyone …of topic but its like these idiots putting fentenal in anything why would you want to kill off your customers kinda defeats the purpose of going into that kind of perticular business… anyways i regress my self i would ratgher put out the best orgnic product out there and blow away prices and quality of any legal dispensary and only have a few trusted “clients” that enjoy the best top quality cannabis they can smoke

2 Likes

The corporate strangle hold of the Missouri Cannabis Industry is making it very easy for quality Caregivers to make some change.

4 Likes

That is how it started here in michigan.

All the big time crooks got in, made money early while they could.
The bottom fell out like other states and now the profit margins are way down.
Part of me thinks that is why things are going slow with Federal legalization.
The real crooks can go state to state, make their money while the price is high and the margins are better than anything you can invest in.
When the bottom drops out, they lobby another state and keep going like that.

6 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

Wow that’s funny, me and a couple friends saw that video and commented that dude was basically dry snitching on himself crossing state lines with that shit.

5 Likes

NJ’s elected officials continue to show breathtaking disdain for NJ taxpayers. SMH

6 Likes

Ouch. TBH the fine seems excessive to me, it was a stupid thing to do, but that’s a lot of money.

People like that guy, from what I can tell… I follow a lot of people on IG (with some no longer followed). On the off chance anyone loose-lipped were to ever read this I won’t get into specifics, but I have seen so much shit on IG where people openly flout the rules. Often it’s things I and most of us wouldn’t really have a problem with, but the prohibitionists and regulatory state definitely have a problem with.

There’s a board meeting today where they’re supposed to make some kind of licensing decision… I wonder if it’s some kind of action against someone… or something more mundane like they forgot to add an applicant to their list for approval at the last meeting…

ETA: It was totally mundane, there was some technical problem with the CCB’s application portal that kept them from getting needed documents in time for two applicants to be approved at the regular meeting, so they added a meeting to approve them. Also they want flower producers to stop using childproof caps on their containers, because plastic (for those who don’t know, VT is mandating the use of as little plastic as possible in packaging, and do not require childproof containers for flower).

3 Likes

I agree the fine seems excessive, but coming from a legacy market space, like cmon dude, act like you’ve been here before yaknow?

3 Likes

The reason I’m going to buy a good vape

2 Likes

I thought this was a nicer article. I read VTDigger but they tend to have a particular perspective and don’t always get everything quite right.

4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

well…FARC me :thinking:

5 Likes

It’s scary how sure that cop is (or acts) that you’re “high for 24 hours but don’t know it”. In a sane world that cop is immediately thrown into classes to correct that idiocy and his citations involving cannabis are reexamined by someone with a basic understanding of reality asap.

5 Likes
2 Likes