Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

This is a good example of what I refer to as big time crooks.
Folks that get delivered weed but never pay for it, then they sell it and keep 100% of the money.
They seem like they are politically protected.
From the article…
It points to serious lapses of oversight by the Oregon Liquor and Cannabis Commission.

“I’m aiming to have the most retail stores in the world,”

“Defendants have a pattern and practice of building their business by defrauding vendors,” Drops’ filings read, “with no intention of paying invoices that demonstrates Defendants’ fraudulent conduct and longrunning scheme.”

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

The cannabinoids synthesized by the Israeli-Canadian company sound interesting… but I don’t know how much of a threat that’s likely to be, sounds to me like something that would more likely be used in creating cannabinoid-based medicines.

4 Likes

ill pas on anything made in a lab

2 Likes
4 Likes

People could also grow up to three plants.

The plant count keeps on shrinking…WTF?

3 Likes

Because people have discovered that you can get a great yield from a single plant with low stress training and a lengthened veg period, and the governments fear that eating into the taxable cannabis. When the Corpo-Cannabiz tycoons pay off enough politicians, home grows are illegal.

3 Likes

That is sooo true, I wish more folks would be aware of this.
I have been screaming this statement since 2013, not many folks wanna believe it could happen, it will happen if we do not stand together.
Folks seem to support any form of legalization,

4 Likes

Take a lesson from what happened after prohibition. Home wine making and beer brewing wasn’t made legal until 1979 at the federal level and did not become legal in all 50 states until 2013. Prohibition was repealed in 1933.

And we still cannot legally distill spirits at home.

4 Likes

What recreational cannabis has done for New Mexico

https://www.koat.com/article/what-recreational-cannabis-has-done-for-new-mexico/43487134#

1 Like

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4591718-msos-us-cannabis-sector-oversold-and-ready-to-light-up?utm_source=flipboard&utm_medium=referral

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Florida hemp industry fears for the worse as regulations loom

More than 20 states have passed similar restrictions on hemp products

2 Likes

I really feel over the counter CBD is done, I also feel it will be a controlled substance very soon or at least after federal legalization.

1 Like

This is a great publication, I haven’t fully vetted it yet, however the reports seem accurate and thorough. A good read…

4 Likes

In Missouri I can make 200gal per year for personal use. That is per household, not per individual, but still. Yeah, as long as it never leaves the property my family can make spirits.
If you are caught with it off your property, they can fine you $10,000 for each jar.

3 Likes
1 Like