Cannabis history

Here’s a recent grow of Siberian Ruderalis that might interest you @Andrexl. Kalifa genetics I believe.

Siberian Ruderalis Grow in a 2x2

(Psst @BeTheLight, hope it’s ok to add one of your pics…)

2 Likes

That ruderalis became huge.I Ve had this with another automatic plant which filled my 2*2 and caused mold in the colas.It was a northern light tho,not ruderalis.Biggest yield I had so far.
This Ruderalis looks like It Is an XXL plant I see and very good base to experiment/cross with some photo strains to add the automatic genes
@BeTheLight

2 Likes

That is the same “Siberian” that is sold by The Real Seed Company.

3 Likes

Is It not kalifa genetics?
@BeTheLight

2 Likes

They are both the same plant strain from the same place.

1 Like

IT IS kalifa lol

1 Like

yeah some people said that siberian should be short stout plants. this is not that lol. they also say it can get 132 cm :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I Ve had huge autos I believe you Brother.I love them automatic plants

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/tCheck-Potency-Controlled-Expansion-Infusions/dp/B09LKGZN6H/ref=asc_df_B09LKGZN6H/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=563688529845&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12409202280092384319&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9015068&hvtargid=pla-1473142317098&mcid=61df1add7b3e3f60b8c031992ce0979d&gclid=CjwKCAiAzJOtBhALEiwAtwj8tj7BJvLoxHJm074vy7LWGqUZVNe6HHf6oZ_7tTUZJA7nJ74Fvl_GERoCoOUQAvD_BwE&th=1

1 Like

Hell it costs a lot.I Need to evaluate this purchrase.Thank you
@Ace71975

1 Like

I remember a brownish bud a co worker used to get back in the late 90’s. Him and his welder buddies always toked up at lunch time out in the back of the shop yard and I joined them whenever I could hehe. The brownish bud was something they called Alice Ruder and they always got all excited whenever rick brought some to work. Never knew anything about who grew it so never knew the source but it was really tasty weed and potent as well. I’ve grown the mid 90’s Mighty Mite seed company strains back in the day and they were decent enough but not potent like the NL and blueberry we were growing at the time from clones. A buddy where I live now was part of a huge outdoor guerilla farming group here that planted strains like teacup, landcruiser and Lowryder as staples in the high mountain short season here at nearing 52N That crowd has disappeared as that type of outdoor became valueless when the legal market opened up.

2 Likes

Np I just remember seeing it in a youtube video

1 Like