Cannabis Inspired Art

@Heliosphear That eye is inspiration! “drag shoot snags current and yanks a silky flower from my back”
That had me dancing in my skin

3 Likes

Cait Sidhe from Celtic lore

18 Likes

Color me very impressed, you stopped me mid thought. I love it! Thank you for sharing. I’ll be waiting eagerly for the next surprise, thank you @RuamadraTheBard for starting this thread so every OG can share their creations, art and writing made while waiting for the next harvest.

11 Likes

Some nice work guys.

Not sure if you have seen my Bigfoot pics in the The story of Sassy thread Heliospear, heres a link.

4 Likes

@Shadey checking out thread, I’ve written two stories about my encounters… no one has read either, yet. A heads up, two campers showed up one time at my campsite that had thought they were following big foot tracks… they were mine. Luckily I had just been down to the river for a shave, so I didn’t get bagged and tagged. :rofl:

I am currently reading this story to audio files to combine with the slow motion fire fly’s video.

Title: Natural Savior

A Breeze blows whispering pines branches together, bringing lit watchers eye’s alive to say, whoooo‘s there everywhere above the ridge. Crackling pop forms jumping firefly’s into harvest scented air, huntress talons sharp and frightening hold vigil over the canyon from the top of her tallest tree. On the horizon a sun sets aside for moon to rise simultaneously, orion’s hunter plays cupid as Taurus kicks the big dipper.

Awaiting Milky way drifts mixed in a whirling circle of thought, stars possibility shines deeply from worlds beyond, never seen. Smokes mystery rises with fiery thoughts for yesterday’s loses of hopes and despair, just then… snap of a twig jumps my heart fright!

Darkness settles in from the east with the friendly memories of light huddled in tight around the fire, shutting out the imaginary of things heard but not seen. I start making whistling noises to cover my want to scream. Loneliness is worst at night, locked in piece of mind, rolling on and on about what today really was. A piercing cry grips the timid soul of every creature that knows the feeling of racing heart beat and being hunted. Hackles on my neck stand for attention, jumping up and then crouching in my delusion of what it may be so near. Banshee scream echo’s through the canyon and rolls back to me, as she lets out another shrieking bellow… I see her, just as the majestic night hawk leaps into her element.

Swiftly pumping hard against gravities graceful desire, seeking a higher something, lifting yet further still, she throws her wings into a hard banking right and dives out of site around rivers bend. Thunder rumbles in futures distance, magnifying my feeling of disturbing spirits with my presences, trembling ripple pulls at the lower muscles of my back. Twitching and itches request scratches at my legs, as I wonder if my tent will protect me from the elements at play. Thunder from the strike of a hammer on anvil cloud formation above the earth rains down miles away and moving east… I should get some rest.

A blind moment of terror dilates my pupils to focus back on… a tearing at my scalp, pains rip across the scull, pulling hair from my head, hurling myself backward from balanced standing. Grabbing at my head and smoothing back to find bloods warmth on my hands, I roll over for protection with eyes bulging wide from fear! Running for the largest rock and safety, she climbs into the moonlight with my blood and hair in her claws. She’s crying victory into the night sky. Feeling for a serious wound, I find only minor injury.

A sigh of relief is replaced with shivering terror from her screaming by just over the top, flying high out of the canyon and hopefully away from me! After long minutes of stress induced thinking, I decide she’s done with her attack.

Warily approaching my camp site while staying low, seeking the safety of my tent. My ears pick up the hint of air being forced over the pressure of wings, just a moment before she passes with a startling scream, rising high to come back again. I grab my backpack for protection scrambling for the trail to the top of the canyon with ever increasing momentum. Over and over she cries into the sky. Moving with panics attacking grace, I don’t care what her location is now, moving higher up the canyon wall every second, the full moon lights motivations way.

Tripping over crossed shadowy terrain, I’m close to the top, on open ground she can’t get me! Then I will have the advantage, a sensation quakes in my feet… no lightning flash, but still the earth shakes with growing vibration. Rolling thunderous roar of water breaks the northern bend with a chest sinking splash of crushing force, then comes a paralyzing wall of water storming through in it’s disorderly waves. River stones grind together after rolling like marbles in front of this enormous hissing snake. Mist from foaming froth blasts up the canyon walls as it all blows by me, empowered by the winds of friction.

Turning to see destinies choice behind me, the river swallows a well-planned fire, ripping up shelter and moving on, the camp site is gone. Rushing water climbs as I do, reaching the ridge and sitting down to review what has passed I collapse.

One last time she cries in thoughtfulness of our night of saving grace, a whispering saved soul echoes in my mind a thousand times ten… all painful moments lead a path to clarity. You know… in hindsight.

7 Likes

Thats great descriptive writing, very good .

4 Likes

Thank you, reading your writing is very visual as well. The story of Sassy is both enlightening and humorous, I’m looking forward to reading more tonight. Thank you for sharing, big foot! What? Takes one to know one… I’m over 6 feet with a 15 5E, my barefoot mud tracks make campers squat down and look around too. :rofl:

4 Likes

I thought I had problems with my flippers lol, I would hate to go shoe shopping with you, must get very disappointing, when you have to order everything in specially. Shoe shops have got better over the years my child hood was a nightmare trying to get shoes to fit lol.

2 Likes

As a pen drawing, it lacks… something. Add some 3 dimensional color and bam!

12 Likes

Here’s a pooka! I love these little mischief makers, they show themselves as all sorts of dark furred yellow eyed creatures. The Romulan I harvested early has really helped me to be creative with my art and writing. I just can’t stop drawing Celtic myth I just love it!

17 Likes

Color really brought it to life!

4 Likes

I am always in awe at people with artistic talents.

Bravo everyone, effing epic! :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

When I shade and add color to make it pop, it’s mostly for tattoos, these have been put to skin several hundred times, the burning question of life is one of a 6 part eye series, one has fingers for eyelashes, another steps into the iris and banisters for eyelashes, I sold them long ago for groceries and pay the rent. @RuamadraTheBard always incredible and surprising. Gonna go get my G13xRomulan out, have a sesh and sketch.

18 Likes

Fire fly video with soundscape music.

5 Likes

15 Likes

Beacher entro vehicle Jaguar driving a Jaguar e

8 Likes

11 Likes

I like simple bic pens the most, I used them to doodle all the time growing up instead of paying attention in class, this is a sketch of an oracle card I’m designing

14 Likes

I use a uniball gel pen the ink dries quickly and won’t smudge. You use a gel pen or regular ink?

5 Likes

I think this counts as cannabis related art. Mac bud encased in pyramid of resin. First mac grow.

15 Likes