The Story Of Sassy

Continued from previous conversation…

@Shadey I agree with everything you said…The trees were marked to keep us out, and I did look for hair, but found none…The print did have a mid-tarsal break, and looked to be juvenile… I actually know a lot about Sasquatch, and have been studying it since I was a child.

Here are a couple more we found in the same area :

This one was a couple of prints stacked on top of each other…It looked to be hanging out in this area for some reason…It was hard to get good pictures on the phone cam…You can clearly see toes though.

Another one in the same spot, that looked to be a different size and looked to be an older print…

This print was coming out from the bush, and cutting across an old mining road, down the other side. This one was big, and was made in a very compact area…It had to weigh a lot… I lined it up heel to heel, and I wear a size 10.5

And just before he passed…I was gifted the opportunity to meet one of my hero’s…And give him a vest I made when in Smithers…

You may know who this is?

And a couple of his prints, which he got at Forbidden Plateau…Up the road from me.

I look forward to anyone’s stories, jokes, or anything else regarding this subject…

Cheers All !!

K.

16 Likes

I think your smoking to much of that wacky tabbacky @Kobracom420 ! Lol hah looking forward to where this thread goes great idea!

13 Likes

@8k_feet where you at?

7 Likes

Sassy and I regularly take rips from the volcano and go on week long trips on the astral plane.

13 Likes

Such a good cartoon… Easily my favorite on youtube. Every character in the cartoon is Badass…

Do you have a secret Glen World in your basement?

K.

5 Likes

Yeah, Dr Bendernagle, great guy, very down to earth, its a shame he has passed on.

You are lucky to have those 2 casts. Forbidden Plateau rings a bell,is that where all those huge trees have been ripped out of the ground and jammed back in the ground, upside down?

Your right in the thick of squatch country there. I am jealous lol.

Here is a pic of the print I found, and I should have taken it at a lower angle, as it would have showed the depth better, rather than from on top. It was 12 inches long. I have a size 13 foot 5e wide, I am 6ft 5 and 300LBs and I made no impression on that soil. This was the same length but it had an inch and a half more width on me at the heel and 2 inches on the ball of my foot, and went into the ground and inch and a quarter. The arrow on the pic shows the midtarsal break, but its hard to see in the pic.

Here’s a couple of pics I painted of the big guy.

I painted this on Tshirt for a buddy who is into BigFoot. He is a world famous chef, so I thought I would do a Jack Links advert piss take. I did my buddies portrait and added the Jack links Sassy and some funny text.

11 Likes

I have to admit, when I read the title, it made me laugh because the first thing that came to my mind was a bar in Petawawa called Sassy’s (now Great Canadian Warehouse), that provided all kinds of entertainment (music, drinks, fights between the Townies and the young army soldiers (AKA Pongos) from the adjacent military base, usually over women(married & single)…lol… This was back in the 90s’ so I had a deja vu moment…lol

Then I realized what you really meant, and kind of chuckled again. I thought The Trailer Park Boys discovered it was Sam Losco… lol

But, on a more serious note, discoveries aren’t made unless individuals are willing to research and explore…

They do have some pretty good weed out in BC, so that might be a factor @Tinytuttle…lol

Peace
DaFozz

6 Likes

Awesome art work man…The footprint pic, was similar to the one I took…The ground was like concrete, and it still left an impression…The size of these things are something to behold.

Forbidden Plateau, is right next to Mt.Washington, on Vancouver Island. Dr.Bindernagel moved here because it had one of the highest concentration of sightings he could find, close together. I wish he gave me his foot casts’ Haha…Those were just pictures of his, I took. He said him and his wife had a group of kindergarten kids, hiking up in Paradise Meadows (In Forbidden Plateau) John was taking the rear, when a small girl stopped and asked him what made the print…So he and his wife came back and cast it. To think his most prized cast, was thanks to a small child…

He was working on a project before he passed, that I got to see the works of…There was a VERY convincing set of tracks found by a Bow Hunter in the area…All footprints were in an arrow straight line, and 6 feet apart…I hope somehow someone gets it to the public sometime.

K.

7 Likes

Haha…The name was from my favorite cartoon on YouTube, called The Big Lez show… I encourage you to excite your senses and give it a watch… I have them all recorded, and watch them from time to time, for a laugh…

One of the only things I enjoy, that comes out of Australia haha.

As far as the Islands weed…I firmly believe that the reason we have so many Sasquatches on the Island, is because of all the good outdoor grown here…I have had many friends have their weed go missing out in the bush…Maybe it’s bloody Sassies ripping? Anyone ever think of that?

K.

8 Likes

Haha…I would not say I am “smoking too much”…More like I am smoking high grade…Haha.

K.

5 Likes

If/when it is ever discovered that Bigfoot/Sasquatch does exist, I hope mankind stays the hell out of it… Apparently, if they do exist, they have learned to avoid humans… I wonder why…

Mankind has a way of exterpating species from this planet, whether it is greed or ignorance, it doesn’t matter… some things are just better left alone…

:peace::heart_exclamation::relaxed:

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Yeah the more that goes out into the public the better chance they will get recognized as a species or a hominid cousin of ours.

If anyone wants to listen to people talking about there encounters here is a link to a good podcast.
https://sasquatchchronicles.com/category/episodes/

Some of the best hi def video can bee seen on netflix a documentary called Discovering Bigfoot, with Dr Meldrum, Dr Bendernagle, and Todd Standing who has good intentions, but a bit over enthusiastic.

4 Likes

Believe!

23 Likes

I agree Fozz…Hopefully they are good enough at hiding, that they would just go deeper into the woods…But the logging that happens here on the Island is taking that out fairly quick.

Which is what I think the main reason they won’t tell anyone they exist…Their habitat, might stop industry’s like logging/mining etc from having free reign. They have acknowledged it in the past, in a military field manual for Washington State, for local animal descriptions…

The Government, still says it is illegal to kill one…How does that work, if they don’t “exist” ?

Food for thought…

K.

4 Likes

Love this one…Ha!

K.

3 Likes

Todd, is widely considered a hoaxer…But some of the footage I seen (the one of Sasquatch running up a steep hill) looked damn real to me… There is a tonne of great content on Youtube about this subject…A bit of nonsense too though…

K.

2 Likes

I will definitely check out The Big Lez Show, as it is always good to come across something that makes you laugh… hope it’s a bit twisted too…

I don’t doubt that one bit… If you want a Sassy anecdote… A childhood neighbour and friend of mine, moved out to BC. I met up with him and a few of our mutual friends after a Sunday golf outing, and he pulled out some of the weed he brought from the West Coast… his warning was, “This is pretty strong stuff, enough to knock out a Sasquatch…”…He wasn’t kidding… second round I was done like dinner…lol I guess some memories just stand out more than others…

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes

Awesome… My cheeks are sore now from laughing…:+1:

Is he flipping the bird or just saying high?

Peace
DaFozz

3 Likes

It would certainly throw a furor into religious circles if it were true I would think?

Peace
DaFozz

p.s. As an afterthought, I am not sure what I feel most comfortable knowing… If I am a descendant of Apes, or a result of inbreeding through Adam & Eve…lol

I think I will stick with the Apes…lol
Seems more personally suited…

3 Likes

I will throw a spanner in your works, what if Bigfoot were the true humans and we are genetic mutations from extra terrestrial genetic manipulation.

6 Likes