Cannabis microscopy

pretty sure, but also it’s something I can verify. Take a couple weeks!

2 Likes

This just got my head spinning with 40 questions of that question lol!

1 Like

hmmm it does look like there is something inside those shrunken pollens. Also, this is 24 hours later and some of them aren’t even shriveled up this time.

6 Likes

Shit, I contaminated the slide! Some of the pollen still looks viable, but I’m dumping this crap and on to the next thing! I’ll be revisiting the pollen thing soon. My female plants are pretty much there in terms of being ready for some pollination attempts under the scope! Excitement!

3 Likes

Microscopic sexing works good. I know I can toss that shitmale plant and only keep female suspect.

7 Likes

OMG I am glad I kept this crazy pheno GOG as a candidate for hash making. I must study it! Look how… dimensional it is, with the clearly visible innards. mmmmm :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Great imagery of the trichomes stalk and gland.

3 Likes

wow… day 39 of meat breath! I didn’t have a photo from this stage of growth.

7 Likes

What microscope do you use in this? It is a digital one or do you cut a small sample to put in the optic one?

2 Likes

OGK day 16 of bloom!

8 Likes

It’s an optical scope with darkfield. I got it about 20 years ago when I started growing weed! Modern upgrades are keeping it relevant. I can measure and count stuff! Never dreamed of things like that back when I got it.

6 Likes

The GMOxDHP Female suspect is actually a male. Guess I fucked that one up! Good news. I can probably collect some pollen from that sack-head.

6 Likes

They say cannabis thiols are responsible for the skunky smell of weed.

4 Likes

The GOG1 is odd looking. These are the lower growths they are kind of meatbreath-esque.

7 Likes

I’m going to be gathering a few more veg photos. Getting a good gathering of data there! In the end I’ll call up all the veg photos on the screen as many as I can cram in there. See if my mind can connect some dots.

3 Likes

GMOprime-veg02

This is GMO prime.

7 Likes

What am I looking at there, Joe? I’ve been following your thread for a little while now and while the pics are cool, I never know exactly what it is they are haha. They almost look like pics on a cellular level.

2 Likes

You are viewing this little part of the plant. Definitely at the cellular level.
First photo has the part removed, the second photo is before I cut it off.

3 Likes

Haha, okay, I thought so. What’re you looking at? Or I I guess the better question would be what’re you looking for?

2 Likes

I think he is looking for sex, lol

3 Likes