Cannabis regeneration?

I like revegging over clones because i can have all my plants flowering (I have a 5 plant limit) and imo a revegging will give you more nodes and more buds. I also feel it is faster for me because everything is done when i harvest. I don’t need to take a bunch of cuttings and wait for them to root, then wait for them to adapt to my mix. I cut the ball, and stick it back in while I deal with my harvest and cure, Then in no time my plants are ready to flower again. Bushy as heck.

JMO

Ganja

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing ! :+1:I a feel like I tripped over a POT of “Acapulco Gold” with the discovery of this book! LOL

1 Like

As @lotus710 and @ganja have said, revegging is definitely doable and a valuable tool for specific instances when a particular plant needs to be preserved well after it is in flower. But I don’t know too many folks who use it as are regular part of their routine. The key is to harvest as early as practical, and leave some leaves and the popcorn buds - more green than you would in a typical harvest. Give the plant a good shot of nitrogen and get it back under 18-24 hour light. It takes at least a month in my experience, 6 weeks is more typical, to return to full veg with vigorous growth, so I’m with those who think a small clone/veg space in addition to the flower room is the way to go to keep production moving. But if you have severe plant number limits, and/or space limitations, revegging can be a solution.

I find that the revegged plants produce smaller buds the second run. And revegging time and success rates vary among strains. In some strains it can trigger auto-flowering tendencies which can make taking clones for mother plants problematic. But overall a useful tool for growers.

-b420

3 Likes

I have to agree it usually took mine 4-6 weeks, closer to 6 normally to re veg and actively start new veg growth, I also noticed smaller buds the second time round. Only ever done that in soil.

And how long does it take you to dry and cure? Hopefully no less than 4-6 weeks…

“then wait for them to adapt to my mix. I cut the ball, and stick it back in while I deal with my harvest and cure, Then in no time my plants are ready to flower again. Bushy as heck.”

1 Like

I have no problems making clones , but make sure you’re not growing autoflowers.

2 Likes

@ganja

I dont grow any more havent done for almost 20 years now. I dont smoke tobbacco any more have’nt done for almost 20 years.

How long was it cured for, better ask the guys in the shops, I have no idea but I would think it was sold to the punters that have no clue after 10 days in the Dam. The shops wanted it immediatley but I used to make them wait 7 days.

All I wanted was the trim to make my hash and oil back then :wink:

1 Like

“I also noticed smaller buds the second time round. Only ever done that in soil.”
Im sorry to hear you were unable to grow it properly.

Are you sure your not just a douche bag that doesn’t like my opinion? Cause that’s what it seems like.

Peace.

1 Like

Rofl,

Yes may be your correct I must not know what I was doing.

When ever I invited knew genetics (seeds/clones), they first go into a quarantine room. There I grew them out and selected what I wanted to keep. I always reveged them after the first flowering period / harvest. I aslo cloned them all for back up.

What sometimes appears great the first time round may not be so great the second time around, this was always done in soil. Then I would use what I considered to the best of what I was looking for to try on hydro.

Only a muppet would run a full commercialy set up room after investing tens of thousands on equipment, rental of properties etc. using untested genetics.

But hey yeah peace lets see your biggest setups and compare :wink:

2 Likes

You have no idea what you are talking about. I call 100% bullshit.

1 Like

@ganja
No I dont speak troll langauage and 5 plants max tells me your well out of your depth, try the paddling pool.

Clones root in 6 days, I had one once that rooted in 4 days but only the one time.

1 Like

Nobody is ever gonna like you 100%, let’s all try to be civil and stop it with the foul language, you don’t have to be dirty to prove a point, plus there many of us here that would like to keep overgrow nice and neat. I ask you @ganja please don;t use foul language towards members here! Thanks for your understanding.

5 Likes

I have a plant that just grew looks like a cannibis regeneration.

1 Like

@ganja @MadScientist

Maybe I should pop some of these and make a thread to show you how its done Ganja.

I’m sure @Comski may have something to say about it now I have a more up to date camera :blush: :heart_eyes: :wink:

Love and peace,
Madtruka.

2 Likes

Did you uh… just call Baudelaire a douche bag? Sorry you have to be atleast 18 to use this site.

4 Likes

I think he was calling me a douche bag, been a european and ruffly translating that it means shower bag in french hahaha.

Its OK this has spurred me on now to go set up a room not a tent or a closet, I have made an order with Baudelaire for some of his seeds, and WILL be making a thread with the help of @comski just to show @ganja how it is done properly.

I dont know what his problem is was or has been, if I have said something to offend anyone please let me know and I will do my best to unoffend them and appologise. I am here to share knowledge, experience, learn, and have nice light debate and discusiion about out favourite herb and other hobbies.

As it says in my sig its nice to be nice.

Kindest regards peace and love,
Madtruka.

4 Likes

I think we know who the douche bag is here. :poop:

@ganja dude smoke some of that regen chronic you got and chill out. We’re all just sharing experiences here. Nobody’s shitting on your tech, just sharing. Regeneration has been around a long time.

-b420

5 Likes

Yeah. Sorry. Guys I didn’t mean to start a war. Sorry. But while we’re having dick competition Haha check mine out.
Other dude nah bro I’m not growing autos. If that was to me. But no I’m sure Ivery been through thousands of seeds , regular ones to find the right mom’s or plants to flower. Everyone has their preference guys. And as long as it works for you I’m absolutely no one to tell anyone anything or any way to grow.
BUT. I can tell ya whats worked for me …
1 I reveggitated a plant. God’s gift .
2 here’s my dwc hopefully 2 lbs plant under a 1000 hps in 30 or so gallons water with 6 air stones

And the second one. The dwc star 47. Great strain been growing it for 15 years.

6 Likes

Holy shit balls dude that’s a monster great looking plant too! Seems you got something dialed in correctly there!

2 Likes

Impressive for sure. How long did you reveg before dropping to 12/12? Do you do more than one reveg cycle on a plant? Where is the point of diminishing returns?

Also, the first picture of the harvested stump looks like its rooted in coco or soil, the second pic you say is in hydro, so the two pics aren’t of the same plant, they are examples of your tech, right? Just trying to understand.

-b420

4 Likes