Cannabis regeneration?

I was wondering the same when DWC was mentioned as they look as if they are in soil or coco.

I thought maybe DWC is the name of the strain and not refering to deep water culture ?

I too would like to know how long you had to re-veg (regenerate) for before triggering 12/12, the 2lb per 1000watts is rule of thumb or for me in europe 1 gram per watt.

Do you re-veg the same plant more than once ?

Whatsize air pump are you running on the 6 air stones ? How many litres / minute does it pump?

Very impressive in flower as Baudelaire has said.

Congratulations on that it looks a beauty. Do you find any difference in quality? As a maturer plant very often developes better resin and taste. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Check this one out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGw6lC--EMI

3 Likes

Hehehe, heā€™s got my hat and my gloves, heā€™s only missing the elastic bands round his wrists and he could be a member of the MAD club :joy:

Thats the way to do it.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Hey guys sorry. I should have clarified that. Two different plantsā€¦the one that is in soilless mix was reveggitated. The bucket one the larger plant is just dwc and I meant to say. What do you guys think about revegging a dwc. Can it be done. Thanks for the compliments guys I was stoned when i wrote that. My bad guys. But yeah I loved the plant so muchā€¦sheā€™s called gods gift or bostons finest. Sheā€™s known around here by both names and sheā€™s got all the best traits of girl scout cookies , only instead of the tiny small buds most of em grow. She grows huge colas. With the best smell and that special whatever it is that you find on some girl scout cookies. I never believed the hype about girl scouts till bostons finest came into my life. Lol. Itā€™s so damd good.

1 Like

@Numbnutts, do you do as radical a root ball trim as is shown in the video? Iā€™m a bit surprised the guy trims all the root hairs and re-pots a bare root stump. The defoliation is severe as well. Not saying it wouldnā€™t work (the video doesnā€™t actually show a successful reveg) but its far more severe than Iā€™ve done in my revegā€™s, where I generally repotted a trimmed-down root ball still in soil and with multiple lower branches, shade leaves and popcorn buds intact. I would think that such a severe trim as shown in the video would have much lower success rates.

-b420

6 Likes

Just to clarify that is a video i ran into, and posted it. Not me doing that. Iā€™m barely buying seeds nowā€¦ LOL

2 Likes

@Tinytuttle did you ever successful reveg your plant??

1 Like

@Hoodini No never attempt to that was when I first started my 1st inside grow with a shitty Chinese LED my plant/plants only produced light fluffy buds it was probably enough to veg though ā€¦ looking back on it now it and knowing what I know now about the plant would of been a good way to get clones and for quick turn around times for people on limited plant counts ā€¦,the book is a really good read though highly recommend it!

1 Like

Hey guys, I have been experimenting with multi-regenerations for a while now.

Some Prosā€¦ tons of vigorous shoots.
Cons ā€¦ takes as long as growing out a plant from seed.
Pro ā€¦ you know what you are getting from the first harvest.
Pro ā€¦ Natural light flowering from early Feb to late March.

3 Likes

I have done it in DWC. It works, but I feel like the roots also die off after harvest. So if I did it again. I would probably trim the rootball back to eliminate all that dead root material sitting in the res.

My opinion is that it should be used to take clones if you forgot, but I wouldnā€™t risk an entire flower cycle. Too many things can go wrong.

1 Like