Cannadian legal Cannabbis sales not quite as expected lol

No it’s a yellow one. Yeah it just says possession does not mention home amounts

3 Likes

I don’t think we have a at home limit here in NB as well

3 Likes

It looks like Nunavut and Quebec have 150g maximum home storage limit. That’s weak af. Meanwhile you can have a million gallons of vodka and noone cares. Other than that BC is the only other province with storage limits of 1000g. A lot better than 150g but still ridiculous.

5 Likes

Ah yes you are correct but in the court of law federal rule of thumb usually prevails. The federal law doesn’t set any limit on how much cannabis you can possess in a private home. So provinces like BC and Quebec try and ruin the fun by establishing their own private possession limits.

Quebec’s is 150gs at home. That’s BS haha

6 Likes

If any of you are in those repressive 150g provinces get your ACMPR and bump that total up to 10,875 g of storage for 600$ a year

4 Likes

Is that how you got your acmpr? Just curious you dont have to answer. I was just considering using them when my current acmpr expires. My doctor caps out at 5 grams a day prescription. Which limits me to 29 plants. And makes it hard to pheno hunt, keep clones and still have a reliable source of meds.

4 Likes

I could accomplish a lot more with 29 plants, than 4. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thank me later :smile::v:

3 Likes

Thanks.

50 grams per day – $800 (allows you to grow 244 plants indoors)
40 grams per day – $700 (allows you to grow 195 plants indoors)
30 grams per day – $600 (allows you to grow 146 plants indoors)
20 grams per day – $400 (allows you to grow 98 plants indoors)
10 grams per day – $300 (allows you to grow 49 plants indoors)
5 grams per day – $200 (allows you to grow 25 plants indoors)

I am up for renewal & I will see how my clinic’s costs compare.

3 Likes

Paperwork is very expensive to process these days :v::rofl:

3 Likes

The new ‘paper’ dealers…

2 Likes

So, is it those plant number plus the 4 everyone else is allowed to grow?

6 Likes

Yup. Recreational on top of your acmpr

8 Likes