Cannarado - Grapes and Cream, Phinest Cut

Has anyone grown this out? Excited to finally try something new as I’ve been growing the same two cuts for the past two and a half years because they check all the boxes. But as you guys know you get sick of smoking the same shit and part of what makes this a hobby and fun is trying new varieties.

I just got the cuts on Monday and finally looks like she’s happy in her new container. Seeing new growth and branches growing so I think I’m safe.

Anything from Cannarado I’ve grown or smoked has been amazing, so have high expectations.

I grow SCROG style in coco in a tent, so I like branchy plants. Any insights anyone has on this one would be amazing.

Lineage: Grape Pie X Cookies and Cream

15 Likes

that looks like a good one!!!

1 Like

I like the little shipping containers. Just curious did you get those from a friend or Cannarado? I noticed Brothers Grimm is shipping clones nationwide under the Hemp Bill just curious if this is becoming wide spread.

3 Likes

So what were you smoking before

1 Like

Go on eBay and type in “Clone Shippers”. Some very nice ones, like $6, with $10 - $12 Shipping. They “combine” Shipping on multiple Orders. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

looks so yummy!!

1 Like

I thought I was the only one thinking this!

3 Likes

Never grown anything from Cannarado but have heard/seen great things. That one sounds delicious! I’m also curious what two strains you’ve kept around that long as they must be killer!

3 Likes

I got the cuts shipped from a vendor on Strainly.

2 Likes

I’ve been growing/smoking GMO and Duct Tape pretty steady the past couple of years. I’ve got both tested in the high 20’s and they both produce really well for me. The GMO takes 12 weeks but it’s worth it for the yield and quality. My Duct Tape I take at 9 weeks, it yields a little bit less than the GMO but I’ll take the 3 extra weeks.

1 Like

I’ve only ever grown from seed I gotta try this cut thing

1 Like

Yeah I was the same until my state went legal a few years ago and I became a legal grower. I can’t buy cuts in person but I’ve used the same vendor on Strainly, first when I got the GMO and Duct Tape cuts a couple of years ago and then now again just last week.

The nicest parts for me about growing from clones is the time savings and knowing you got a good pheno. I’ve grown packs of seeds and only found mediocre phenos and no keepers. With a clone, you know the pheno was already hunted for you. Plus growing from seed takes forever to veg out and sex the plant when I could just be vegging the clone.

Don’t get me wrong, I still do and enjoy growing from seed, I just popped some Humboldt gear, but there are definite advantages to getting cuts if you can.

Here’s a couple of pics of the GMO I grow out I could find:

6 Likes

You got me rethinking life now lol

1 Like

Can I ask what vendor? Strainly vendors are like the wild west of clone sellers… everything from great to crap.

3 Likes

Pink Box. This is my second time using them and I’ve been happy both times and both times I got a freebie as well. They are who I got my GMO & Duct Tape cuts from a couple of years ago.

1 Like

Wasnt davebowman a subcool alias ?

1 Like

Not sure, I’m just really into the 2001 books/movies lol

2 Likes

I’ve grown grapes and cream. Not sure what “cut” it was. But besides having a stupid name, the smoke is amazing. Good enough to plant a greenhouse again this year. only natural light

11 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for your reply, looks incredible. Nice work!

She’s getting a lot bigger on me so I’m excited to take cuts and throw her into 12/12 just to see what she’s all about.

Has anyone grown Cannarados Grape Pie bx ? I see its being re-released this Friday.