Bay Area Cannabis Seeds Tiki Madman collaboration

I don’t remember how I ran into them but I signed up for their mailing list, a good way to advertise to ppl like me, and watched their drops for over a year then they had a colab with Tiki Madman’s Space Runtz and those crosses really got my attention so I just bought 2
Space Jelly (Jelly Rancher x Gary Payton x Jealousy (Grape Clafoutis) x Space Runtz)
Alien Taffy (Fish Scale x Cereal Milk (Fish N Grits) x Space Runtz)
space runtz is Runtz x Candy Rain
Anyway I was wondering if anyone else has ever grown anything by BCS or Tiki Madman? Pics always encouraged

if anyones interested in pickin up a pack of your own they’re running a sale rn use code: X
also the alien taffy box is on sale without a code

8 Likes

I just started this grow of a Tiki Madman Hawaiian Snow Cone. Should be a good one!

All are invited to watch…

Tiki Hawaiian Snow Cone Turbo clone finds new home in Octopot

10 Days later… today, actually. lol

Thats my 2x2.5 Shorty Grow. Gorilla tent, 300 watt ACI EVO4 lamp.

She’s supposed to be awesome stuff. Award winner. We’ll know in around 4 months or so :pray:

Buddy paid alot for it. Single cuts are now on sale for $500. They were much higher priced. Crazy… I’d never pay that for a cut, but I’ll def take a few choice cuts as a “thank you” for helping out a buddy… :100:

4 Likes

Turn that cut into 100 more cuts and pass them out, so people can’t charge $500 for a cut. Haha

5 Likes

Ive stated prior (on my grows), I will give cuts to anyone of any plant Im growing. Just ask, and pick them up in Vegas.

I hate that they charge and receive more than $1000+ for some of these cuts. Criminal. My buddy grows for business, so worth it to him. Im personal only and cant justify the expense.

Told my buddy when he buys stuff, I’ll pitch in $100… Give me a few cuts and I get something to grow, and doesnt hurt his sales…

5 Likes

Nice!!! Good on ya!! You’ve got the right idea.

3 Likes

The one female I kept from a cherry pie redux that was f2d

Hashy berry pungent smell even had stem rub in veg.

1 Like