Can't figure out deficiency

I sadly did. Last year when the pool was installed i made note of my bill spiking and I was told it was something I was doing conveniently timed only when the pool is running. They’re turning a blind eye to it and denying the evidence in front of them.

I use a powerline connection to get internet on my side as I don’t have a router and they do. We have separate meters and separate circuit breakers. So dumb question: how am I getting stable internet at all if there’s no crossed wires from their side to mine? I shouldn’t be able to do that. In fact if I use a different outlet the powerline adapter won’t connect to it’s extender on their side. Only 2 of my outlets I’m aware of work for my powerline connection: the kitchen one closest to my breaker and my livingroom outlet under my TV. No other plugs I’ve tried work for it. It’s why my bedroom changed from what’s now the grow room to my livingroom. That and my TV is mounted on the wall and I don’t feel like finding a way to move it to another room when I can’t use that room to get internet without WiFi.

Put them in the window and let them do their thing instead of trash. Jeez man! That’s rash! At least see it through, even if it sucks in the end

I was having a severe panic attack earlier. I was in the next city over all day today. I had a friend take care of my dog and plants while I was gone. I had felt it coming last night and left before it hit me today. I had to separate myself from them before it was too late. Also it really wouldn’t be worth my time or energy to grow them if I wouldn’t get anything smokable out of it. I’m homeless in about a month or so. For the cost of growing I could buy 1lb at a high price or I could buy 6lbs from a direct source. Otherwise I’m going to be harvesting the bud mid-late September and hoping they’ll smoke at all.
I’ll still be growing them, but I’m probably not going to smoke them tbh. I won’t even have cloudy trichomes most likely by that point and the bud will only be good for edibles if it even made any THC or CBD yet in noticable quantity if I’m lucky. If that changes awesome, but if not I’m not even going to dry and cure it at all. Just right into the oven to decarb and right into a oil alcohol mixture before I turn it into a nonperishable after solvent transfer.

Sorry to hear all that. Honestly, do whatever’s going to keep you from getting anymore stress. Gardening/growing helps a lot of people (including myself) deal with stress, but that doesn’t mean it’s stress free. If you have serious problems in your life and then come home and your hobby is also not giving you the results that you want, it can make things feel even worse. I have anger issues and had gone on a bit of a rampage while drunk a few months ago (I tapered down my drinking a LOT after that) and I kinda felt like shit ever since that incident even though I was trying to better myself. To make matters worse, my roma tomatoes started getting blossom end rot (had to trash about 15-20 tomatoes) and I told my friend, who I live with, that I felt like chopping them down and never growing tomatoes again because they’re too picky. Got over it, starting watering them everyday (they’re in containers), and they’re bursting at the seams with tomatoes now. Although, like life in general, I understand that problems will continue to happen from time to time.

I would recommend doing whatever you think is best in the short term (simply to avoid any extra stress), and revisiting growing (or gardening in general, which is much cheaper and has less legal restrictions) in the future because it really can be a beautiful thing. Take care.

1 Like

TL;DR

Have you tried giving them some food and LITFA?

1 Like

Yes. Almost nothing but at this point. LIFTA doesn’t help when there’s a pest invasion too. IDK if it’s one or more types. I just know that they’re finally lowering in count. I’m putting DE on the topsoil today. They keep growing really tall overnight the last 2 nights. Oddly I see them reaching now. Off thought, but maybe they’re not getting enough light that close. Even if I lost some light efficiency the diffusion did seem to make a difference in the LEDs with the globe on. I saw the same results when I added the corncob LEDs, so my best guess is that the light penetration is doing more than anything.

I have a good friend who’s keeping me from doing anything I’ll regret. He sees my mood before I feel it, so the last week I’ve been relying on him to give me a heads up on panic attacks if he sees the signs. Thanks to my buddy the plants are all alive still. If I killed them prematurely I’d get kicked in the balls. I want kids, so that’s not happening. Yesterday was the first day with no bud or cigs. Got through the worst of it. oddly enough the universe is kind to me this week and surprised me. We got to smoke yesterday and my throat wasn’t feeling like death anymore. Today is much better. Seriously screw nicotine withdrawal

1 Like

This was mine, although the fact they went quite so yellow without burning suggests that either your PH is out, or your feed strength is too low.

As you are running organic your PH should be good, although test it anyway just in case. If it is out, make it not out. If it is fine, give the poor things some food.

1 Like

@OniTenshu sorry for your troubles bro :pensive: but if its cheaper to buy it i would . . . Some people grow and some people smoke. . .i grow cuz im too broke to smoke hahah

2 Likes

I’m seeing the plant that previously showed no deficiencies now getting some brown spots like potassium deficiency. I was half asleep this morning when I said phosphorus on my grow journal.

If you’ve got like 5 bucks for shipping you need to get this

It will take 75% of your stress and headache away
And mostly likely all your deficiencies

1 Like

I got my GF to order some. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello guys

I have some kind of defficiency on plants in greenhouse. The leaves are kind of pale between veins. It is noticable on 2 of 4 strains that I am growing. It is visible mainly on younger leaves. It look kind of like nitrogen deficiency, but i thought that N defficiency is first visible on bottom leaves. I am feeding them with NPK fertliser + CalMag. EC is 1,85 pH 6. I am using hard water from well. EC of drain water is around 2,5. Do you think it might be some kind of microelement defficiency? I am thinking about using some foliar fertiliser.

could be, Mn or Zn def
I might try a dose of micro and see if it helps, does your NPK fert not have micro nutes?

2 Likes

I think Mn too but bro that’s so minor it’s not worth the problem imo I would LITFA and see if it gets worse before you start to go worry crazy :v::+1: @ajdam

4 Likes

Listen to @Hoodini before you end up a ball of nerves like a first time parent. I’ve been there and it isn’t fun. LIFTA will serve you well. As much as I whine and complain my grow is doing exceptionally well considering all the factors working against it.

2 Likes

@ajdam That color of leaf IMHO isn’t even worth worrying about keep an eye on it though jut don’t stress over it! A whole plant shot might be better for future reference though!

2 Likes

Now I have a new one to scratch my head over.
This was overnight as I don’t see the issue in this mornings pics in my journal. Also that is DE on the plants not PM. Whenever I use it the fans blow it around the room and it gets all over the plants.

This one just seems to have a mild issue, but I’m still concerned.

1 Like

Powdery mildew…increase temps/air circulation and drop humidity below 50% if possible. Buy an organic spray can use on vegs and eat same day.

Sounds like you getting screwed with the pool. I lived in an apartment when in college bunch of years ago and ran out of electric bill money (roommates and I only had money for pot and beer) and found out the entire parking lot lighting was on my unit.

Had landlord cut me a break on rent but if mine had never been turned off then never would have known.

Here check out my grow…costs me around $25.00 a month for more weed than I can smoke. Around 300-400 watts as varies as need less light when small and more light when large at finish.

Edit: also, looks like could use a feeding. Try some cal-mag. Healthy robust plant less susceptible to powdery mildew.

What’s with the darker green stripes on the plant?

regards,

mike28086

Just generally looks weak and sickly, I d cull it
could be sulphur def. or overwatering, does look a bit PM-ish

1 Like