Canuck Pinboard

Salutations MuleSkinner,

I concur, exactly. Sometimes the short version says it all so much better! :innocent:

It’s OKay if an ordinary person like myself happens to be mistaking about a few things in life but those are professionals who are put in a situation of mediatic authority on the basis of their experti$e - and quite obviously it sucks.

The bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists love confused perceptions, “half-truths” and many other “plausible” (often Hollywood) scenarios meant to simply hide one more lie. They’re assuming THC is evil - the ONLY evil in this case - while i find the true problem is about having insufficient access to safe “bio” cannabis with a palette of ratios that can match practically all individual needs. None excluded, i’m no prohibitionist: how wrong could it go besides sleeping, after all…

Just say no! … To anti-cannabic VILIFICATION!..

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

4 Likes

Driving High: Is the test for weed reliable? - The Fifth Estate

https://hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=v-K1bvNw7Cw

Thought you’d like to see this.

1 Like

Salutations 50State,

Thank you for the previous contribution but i need to warn future eventual posters about what i just found, so far:

https:// Canuck Pinboard
https:// overgrow.com/t/la-terre-de-chez-nous-le-cannabis-serait-10-fois-moins-cher-dans-les-serres-2017-dec-1/6750

{remove space character to re-enable URLs}

BROKEN images and/or links!..

This is consecutive to a recent displacement of carefully formatted posts based on relative indexing which was destroyed as a result. Although this is not your case other may want to be aware of this restriction if/when considering an addition to this present mega-thread.

Remember when “incidental possession” failed to translate as “possession simple” on the Liberal platform?

M’well, it’s back:

G&M: Liberal caucus proposes decriminalization of illegal drug use, simple possession
(2018-Jan-29)

« In a priority resolution they hope will be adopted at the Liberals’ policy convention in April for inclusion in the next election platform, the national caucus is calling on the government to eliminate criminal penalties for simple possession and consumption of all illicit drugs. »

It turns out 2019 is also the year the UN planned to revisit its “drug-free world” policies… Who knows what side the balance will go!

1 Like

Here, posesión & consume in a private home is legal. Posesión and consume in the public streets has an 600€ santion, so much harder if yare next close to a “children zone” (schools, parks, etc).
Only if ya have more quantity of what Law allows like autoconsume will be acussed of drung’s traffic under criminal penalties…

3 Likes

I don’t see any broken images or links in those posts.

I’m not aware of any restriction you are mentioning.

I prefer to have single place for your updates on Canadian News and Media Monitoring rather than having new separate topic for each news article. These articles are getting just few replies from other members and it ends up glutting #international section just with article headlines. If anyone wants to get latest from media he can visit this topic (mega-thread as you call it). There are multiple threads in OG forums now longer than 500+ posts and with timeline feature (and your browser remembering where you stopped reading) it is working very well. Good analogy is Cannabis Current Events topic.

2 Likes

Good to know our senate is focused on the important issues.
Like “gender neutral” sing-songs.

2 Likes

Salutations LemonadeJoe,

I just checked again and this one is still broken:

https://overgrow.com/t/la-terre-de-chez-nous-le-cannabis-serait-10-fois-moins-cher-dans-les-serres-2017-dec-1/6750

« Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private. »

Understood and acknowledged, i’m not opposed to others using a Canuck Mega-Thread but i’ve seen successful displacement occur elsewhere with no such disruptions. I know it can be done with relative indexation.

As for pictures this one below repeatedly resisted all of my attempts to force its display in one of the deleted posts:

https://s14.postimg.cc/6a51ldlpd/SRC_-Quelle_puissance_pour_le_cannabis-_Richard_B_langer_2018.png

Life is short.

Good day, have fun!!

there we go, everywhere should adopt this approach, and all drugs should be cheaply available from reliable sources. legal heroin is one way to practically eradicate overdose deaths.

1 Like

Salutations LegalCanada,

Indeed, that’s a most appropriate selection of words to express the paradox which bigot prohibitionists just cannot begin to comprehend for some part of them, the obscene cynism being that another part including informed “expert$”/“spe¢iali$ts” in power simply end up inflicting the most permanent prejudice of all, including to vulnerable minors… In The Name Of Children.

[ www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/04/20/canada-marijuana-legaliza_n_9738222.html ]
HuffPost: Canadian Marijuana Legalization Bill Coming In Spring 2017, Jane Philpott Announces (2016-Apr-20)

« Our approach to drugs must be comprehensive, collaborative and compassionate. It must respect human rights while promoting sheer responsability, and it must have a firm scientific foundation. In Canada we will apply these principles with regards to “mari-wana”. To that end we will be introducing legislation in the spring of 2017 that insures that we keep “Marie Ouana” out of the hands of children, and profits out of the hands of criminals. While this plan challenges the status-quo in many countries we are convinced it is the best way to protect our youth, while enhancing public safety. Canada will continue to modernize our approach to drug policy. Our work will embrace upstream prevention, compassionate treatment and harm reduction. »

Obviously the distance from intention to action remains abysmal under MiniHarper. Not to mention Boni Jean-Pierre was KILLED by SPVM-GTi policeman Christian Gilbert over 8 oz in Mtl/Québec only a couple weeks before!!

To dispatch some political “message” nationwide…

Although i don’t pretend having a solution to “the drug” problem there’s no doubt in my mind that HOMICIDE by para-military POLICE clearly proves the love-haters/hate-lovers will never know when to quit their own socio-toxic 3rd-party interventions.

And that’s not all! :expressionless:

For a bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists like Lucie Nez-Rouge Charlebois (sinister of “healthy ways” in Qc) it’s only natural to import UN/WHO propaganda after it was conceived away from mass-media reporters, in Russia… Actually equating the toxic self-poisoning consumption of paper + glue optionally seasoned with addictive nicotine from tobacco (e.g. multi-intoxication) vs healthier e-Liquids/e-Cigs and even Vaporizers:

[ http://www.cqct.qc.ca/Communiques_docs/2015/PRSS_15_07_29_Sondage_Vapotage.pdf ]

« 3 Convention-cadre de l’OMS pour la lutte antitabac, Inhalateurs électroniques de nicotine, rapport, juillet 2014, p. 7.
http://apps.who.int/gb/fctc/PDF/cop6/FCTC_COP6_10-fr.pdf »

« 11 Convention-cadre de l’OMS pour la lutte antitabac, Inhalateurs électroniques de nicotine, juillet 2014, page 2, points 3 et 5.
http://apps.who.int/gb/fctc/PDF/cop6/FCTC_COP6_10-fr.pdf »

It is self-serving individuals like this politician who failed their duty, managing to take over our public institutions so our society will continue to depend on “science” with its foundations in Victorian-age bigotry traditionally supported by contaminated bipolar data, which reminds me of Justin’s own bipolar mother posing as a reference during the electoral period:

[ http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/margaret-trudeau-interview-1.3294797 ]
CBC - Margaret Trudeau back in headlines (2015-Oct-30)

« I… We know from science that just smoke pot before 18 it’s very dangerous to your brain. »

Confusing “POT” and the consumption method, for starters. Not to mention USA patented cannabinoïds as “neuro-protectants” some 15 years ago (US 6630507 B1)… So maybe it’s not the brain itself which gets affected after all, personally i came to think it’s what’s put inside that won’t measure because it’s as intangible as the fire of life: for example, former “re-hab” patients turned into “therapists” (…), so they can do to others what they went through themselves (Ref.: Narconon Trois-Rivières, endorsed by the Scientology sect if i’m not mistaking)… But where are we supposed to scan for such evidence of abusive treatment in a brain anyway?.. Yet, what sort of undeniable/durable trauma does that leave!

Or just consider bigot social stigma that can’t be justifiable in a context where cannabis is put in perspective with real threats to youth as tobacco, alcohol, gambling, etc., etc. All conveniently over-taxed to serve a prolific sin industry, by the way!

Etc., etc.

So, naturally i’m in agreement if the opinion is that politicians are the worse possible persons to trust in those matters, that their intrinsic nature causes them to fail facing the options as they’ve proven it consistently since the national ban of 1923, performed by yet another brave Liberal politician named Henri-Sévérin Béland - an “informed” man with medical background!

This may not be in line with Canadian Media “Monitoring” but that is what i can contribute with, like most other members i still rely on professional paid journalists and mass-media press for the rest. Which is another reason to feel sad for many generations to come.

2 Likes

{re-inserting deleted post previously located @ Canuck Pinboard - #24}

Mes salutations,

De temps en temps il peut s’avérer intéressant de porter attention aux “personnalités” qui montent au front tels de valeureux soldats, par exemple ces jours-ci:

—EDITED—
Previous host (Jan-22):

[ s14.postimg.cc/6a51ldlpd/SRC_-Quelle_puissance_pour_le_cannabis-_Richard_B_langer_2018.png ]
107 characters max.

New (Feb-5):

[ oi65.tinypic.com/21343l3.jpg ]
Much shorter alternate URL
—EDITED—

SRC: Quelle puissance pour le cannabis? (2018-Jan-18)

Ainsi que je l’écrivais y’a pas longtemps:

Bref ça se confirme.

:unamused:

J’aurais cru qu’à SRC on nous parlerait enfin un jour des avantages propres aux substances concentrées, en particulier par rapport aux persticides présents dans le tissu végétal (tandis que les molécules nobles sont principalement accumulées dans les glandes coiffant les trichomes). Pour ma part on pourrait émettre l’idée que plus il y a de CBD modérateur du THC moins il y a de motif pour taxer - mais il serait vain d’avoir de si fous espoirs voyant que le naturel revient si vite au galop (et que la monture semble déjà passablement débridée…)!!

Non mais franchement, qu’on me jase des ratios THC/CBD/CBD + terpenes et Co., là j’écouterai pour voir si au moins il peut s’agir d’autre chose que de vilification bigotte, comme en ressucitant le vieux discours périmé sur la “puissance” du THC: ce qui m’a fait zapper ailleurs comme un réflexe automatique!

Et puis d’autre part j’ai un peu plus de mémoire que l’auditoire-type que SRC croit pouvoir abuser indéfiniment:

SRC: Quels sont les effets du cannabis sur le cerveau des adolescents? (2014-Nov-10)

« J’les vois allumer quand j’parle, euh… de… d’augmentation d’la masse mammaire chez les garçons, de savoir ça, qu’y a une suppression donc qu’ça peut amener une… une poussée des seins chez les garçons - ce qu’on appelle la gynécomastie - ou à la limite une diminution d’la quantitée de spermatozoïdes qu’y produisent… C’est quelque chose d’intéressant à savoir… »

Mais z’enfin… Il reste au lecteur de juger de la valeur et de la pertinence de l’expertise de ce pédiatre-guerrier en matière de cannabis.

Mérite-il vraiment de se draper d’une aura de sauveur?? Pas certain.

Sur ce bonne journée, au plaisir!! :peace:

1 Like

{re-inserting deleted post previously located @ Canuck Pinboard}

[ www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hydro-quebec-extends-preferential-electricity-rates-for-cannabis-producers-300584647.html ]

PRNewswire: Hydro-Quebec Extends Preferential Electricity Rates for Cannabis Producers (2018-Jan-18)

« The producers of cannabis, whether for medical purposes or recreational, will be entitled to the tariff advantage if they use natural sunlight in their growing process… » (Hydro-Québec spokesman Marc-Antoine Pouliot talking)

Hummm… So i guess that means good news for the GreenHouse Producers (Producteurs en Serre du Québec) who made the news just a few weeks ago:

—EDITED—
Previously (Jan-27):
[ https:// overgrow.com/t/la-terre-de-chez-nous-le-cannabis-serait-10-fois-moins-cher-dans-les-serres-2017-dec-1/6750 ]

Now:
[ https:// overgrow.com/t/canuck-pinboard/7904/10 ]

—EDITED—

1 Like

Can you believe this guy interrupted someone to correct their use of “mankind” and suggest using “peoplekind”???
He wants us all to speak “newspeak” from Orwell’s 1984.
This is what happens when people elect a snowboard instructor to run their country.

2 Likes

Salutations Scissor-Hanz,

Indeed. The amplitude of such free-for-all “open bar” for bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists actually caused me to pull the cable TV plug on propaganda, because there’s still plenty of cheaters lining up on local stations already. For example:

https://s14.postimg.cc/sx8wmflzl/Pierre-Hugues_Boisvenu-_TVA_2018-_Feb-6_1024x720.png

TVA: La légalisation du cannabis n’aura pas lieu en juillet, disent des sénateurs (2018-Feb-6)

As a matter of fact i swear last night i heard Pierre-Hugues Boisvenu claiming that “we” were sending youth to their death, so… IMHO the mocking is only natural considering verbal inflation of this magnitude!

Louise Arbour was absolutely correct warning after UNGASS 2016 that the system punishes itself. After all Liberal and Conservatives always been the 2 sides of a same coin and that should seem clear for everyone by now, except remaining die-hard TrudeauMania fans perhaps… Our parliamentary institutions prove how broken it has become and there’s even serious reason in Québec to scrutinize police altogether. In any case we can now observe how little Canuck votes really meant to those self-serving opportuni$ts.

1 Like

https://hw.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/justin.jpg

@Egzoset

Wait, what? You guys have racial profiling in Canada. Do those cops think they’re Americans? I thought Canada was years AHEAD of us (the U.S.) in sociological policies. This saddens me a bit…

Salutations Cobra50,

Another chicken & egg enigma: does racial profiling contribute in making bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionism even worse or is it the other way around?..

Only Victorian-age bigots could believe that, since at least 1890 in my province.

In Alberta this “Famous-5” bitch acted as a juge of the juvenile court while having elitist beliefs justifying eugenism ideology…

The spiral seems to never end:

SRC: La Ville de Montréal poursuivie pour l’utilisation d’une « force démesurée » lors d’une intervention policière (2018-Feb-7)

« Le document vidéo d’un peu plus de quatre minutes a été remis par le témoin de la scène à Will Prosper, ancien agent de la GRC et militant des droits de la personne… »

Sometimes we need to remind ourselves who’s behind reporting the news, how and why. In this present case the journalist failed to “educate” us by highlighting what context brings Will Propser around. For example:

Amir Khadir et Will Prosper dénoncent l’opacité de la consultation sur la discrimination systémique

SRC: Amir Khadir et Will Prosper dénoncent l’opacité de la consultation sur la discrimination systémique (2017-Sep-13)

« Will Prosper a été parmi les premiers à réclamer la tenue d’une commission sur le racisme et la discrimination systémique. »

Which says that mister Prosper has been demanding for a commission on systemic discrimination quite of early, that he’s well informed on police brutality cases targetting a same group (see Villanueva/Bony cases), etc.

The news we get are deliberately disconnected from their context and each other, TrudeauMania is in control: Divide & Conquer…

Or Americans hoping that there is an actual enlightened country out there. Americans that see Canada’s steps to legalizing cannabis and Canada’s willingness to take on immigrants, while their neighbors to the south are trying eliminate immigrants, unless, of course, the immigrants are white, speak English, and are people of means. Now you tell me that can’t even hold that hope.

Now I’m much sadder. :disappointed:

But, at least you don’t have trump running your country, so for that, I’ll remain a little optimistic. :neutral_face:

Good and good grow to you as well.

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: President Trump needs to get Stoned!

Salutations,

About the qualifications of our Canuck “snowboard instructor”:

• Actually managed being hired to play as an actor (e.g. he’s got a natural LIAR talent and that’s proof!)

• Would seek a path of armed confrontation if not engaged into politics, presently doing both…

2 Likes