Canuck Pinboard

iP – Withdrawing from drug treaties over legal pot would be a ‘mistake’: Freeland (2018-May-1)

1 Like

Breaking news from Bill “G20” Blair!

NP: Liberal MP hints criminal records for marijuana possession will be cleared (2018-May-3)

Meanwhile:

[ laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-38.8/PITIndex.html ]

14 CDSA changes under Trudeau’s reign alone - so far!

1 Like

JdM: Amir Khadir quittera la politique (2018-May-3)

Now that’s convenient for Québec Solidaire and himself somehow, as i don’t imagine him sending me the right signals to obtain my vote: he’s still a doctor…

1 Like

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/05/04/trudeau-pot-marijuana-legalization_a_23427135/
HP – Trudeau: Marijuana Legalization Plan Will Go Ahead Without Delay (2018-May-2)

On “Schedule”?? As if Canuck voters ain’t confused enough already!

CBC: Trudeau vows cannabis will be legal by summer as senators urge delay (2018-May-3)

TO: The boring narcs at YouTube are banning marijuana-related channels (2018-May-4)

2 Likes

Pour tout dire j’ai même pas regardé…

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/05/07/andrew-scheer-marijuana-tout-le-monde-en-parle_a_23429010/
HP: Andrew Scheer Says He Smoked Marijuana When He Was ‘Young’ (2018-May-7)

Pour un ex-fumeur comme moi c’est comme avouer qu’on s’est pissé dessus.

MN: Cannabis’ newest celebrity promoter: Actor Jim Belushi (2018-May-7)

Straight: YouTube’s cannabis content purge “a huge loss of cultural history” (2018-May-11)

It’s a huge, huge loss of culture. I don’t think people realize how much Canadian culture has been decimated in the last six months by YouTube…” (Matt Mernagh, Mernahuana)

2 Likes

I have sent several “strong opinions” to youtube. I am awaiting my banning for encouraging illegal activities. Who knew spreading and receiving knowledge and information was so wrong or dangerous. Youtube must be trying to be the ethical and moral pillar for the Social Justice Warriors. Protecting us from our depraved thoughts and instincts. How noble and pure.

3 Likes

We’re being micro-managed by the dumbest fucks on planet Earth.

2 Likes

How can the people that have been fighting the cannabis industry be the ones to manage it the most efficient way? Their interest is in it NOT succeeding in as many ways as possible while still profiting in as many ways as they can personally.

2 Likes

Topsy Turvy World… we live in it. Quickly evolving into full-on Idiocracy.

1 Like

some people think the #1 reason for Prohibition was the competition for petro-oil presented by hemp seed oil. And the leaves are a good source of cellulose for alternative fuels also.

2 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: I am right, no i am right

woman wasn’t allowed to use the restroom in a tim hortins so she defecated on the floor then threw it at the employee, cleaned herself with some napkins then threw those at him too. i have a feeling this monkey behavior won’t get the same support as the starbucks guys.

Video (twitter)

1 Like

Damnit man! I JUST cleared those images from my memory! That video almost made me barf, no joke.

1 Like

BILL BLAIR public safety minister LOLOLOLOLOL. He is responsible or protecting Canadians from themselves. HMMM cannabis csar=big ag lib dick sucker= fail. Then gangs and firearms minister worst 3 years for gun violence and gang propagation ever in Canada= FAIL. Keep this recycled failure off Canadians backs. He’ll return to the pot game when there is only 2 LP’s left and get rid of the black market with the gestapo no doubt. Make sure the next election and history treat him like he treats our citizens with the SCARLET Letter or a big “T” carved in his chest. Just sayin’ LOL BTW a retired T.O. police chief is a local around here. He shows the pain of everyone he arrested over the years, and is a cottage country pariah. Lets hurry Blair to that status please. LOL love politics here, funnier than Green Acres.

2 Likes