Caps Ghost indoor tent grow

Yes, some are SO sensitive when they reach the outer limits and start to become root bound, Im glad you are making some beans as Ghost is a complete gem IMHO.

3 Likes

Watching this for sure. I have some Ghost crosses that are put back for a future date and will be referencing this thread when I get around to them.

1 Like

Female is starting to finally stretch male is growing well in that one gallon still I have a feeling he won’t be as bitchy as his old lady

strong text

4 Likes

2 Likes

Getting bigger and starting to fill out a little more now she settled in that pot.almost tempted to toss her in an aero pot I just got 2 vacancies

3 Likes

Is something happening to that one plant? It has some white dots on the leaves sort of like bug bites.

I spray with a little bit of baking soda every 7 days as a follow up leaves some white shit but I rinse down real good and been using water ph to 8.Trigger finger was a little too hard I dropped 2 drops instead of one out the pipette the first time some of the droplets burned up a couple leaves but it’s only like pin pricks nothing huge.Haven’t seen any mold or any dumb shit yet.Themale wants to be repotted but I won’t let him.

1 Like

2 Likes

Baking soda hangs on by tomorrow the fans usually blow most of that shit right off.

1 Like

ohh ok gotchya, yah it didn’t look like mildew at all but I was just like whaaaat? is that? The mildew itself looks like it was probably killed off. I usually wait like 40 days after the last treatment before I declare it dead, but even with class 4 poisons it’s back in 2 weeks like some demented beast. Each day that passes means less chance it lives heh heh.

1 Like

The baking soda is way cheaper I don’t like that copper spray it burns up young stuff.I don’t see any pm yet so baking soda is a good ipm

2 Likes

Someone decided to show her lady bits finally

4 Likes

Starting to get that Christmas tree formation coming in got 6 cuttings off her

5 Likes

I got some local dispo weed not long after i first moved here and found one seed in it. It was Ghost Dream (Ghost OG x Blue Dream), and I grew the one seed. It was a really nice looking Christmas tree and leaned more to the Ghost. It was really nice yielding with large OG buds.

Funny thing, is I found 1 single seed out of the entire plant that I smoked all by myself, ha. I knew I wanted to grow it again. Those type of seeds seem to always be female. I may drop it outside in the dirt in early spring. I grew the last one outdoors in a pot.

I wish the Blue Dream had come through more but it was great smoke.

2 Likes

I think I got BlueDreamed out myself.I smoked so much of it and so many types of it ,it was getting like Cookies with me and I took a break so it didn’t end up being like cookies for me if that makes sense.One of the most distinctive tasting strains and one of my favorites blue dream is that Spicey taste like a spice gumdrop.I’m interested to see how this ghost is everyone tells me it’s Phenomenal shit.I took 2 more cuttings from the very bottom Now it’s nice and clean 7 inches up.I’ve been feeding that male and he’s not yellowing out but turned gold.It’s wierd it’s not over watered either and it’s eating nutes.Never seen gold leaves like that hope it’s not a deficiency it’s growing really well.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about taking some of the ghost male and pollenating this Jaqylyn they are really similar in build in a lot of ways I think they might compliment each other.Jaqylyns supposed to be really inbred.

4 Likes

Bottoms pic is the Jaqylyn

1 Like

Been using an automated water system and they are starting to grow up again.

3 Likes

Day 14 into 12/12 and budsites popping up starting to fill out

2 Likes

The male has been stretching some with a lot of new growth popping in.At this point in the game he stinks more than the female does.Very strong hashy earthy piney citrus with a whiff of English leather saddle on the back end.He has a stickyness after a stem rub that stays on your fingers that if you touch a doorknob and walk by it an hour later you can walk by the smell on the door

3 Likes