CaptainRon's Imaginarium: Off-grid, indoor growing(DLA 5.3 Soma's Amnesia Haze), geothermal greenhouse build, a place to store my thoughts

With the 8 years of OG Celebration I’ve been riding on the collective high that these 50 beautiful souls have created. If you haven’t already, make sure to take a trip over and join the celebration!

@Heliosphear I hope you’re drowning in all the good energy coming your way! Your voice is perfect for a podcast and I hope you find the time to make this a regular show. The shirt designs you and @Rhai88 came up with are awesome! Such a great way to possibly recognize a member in the real world and share a smile.

@HighTilliDie You are the hype man I do not deserve but greatly appreciate your consistent stop-ins and support! My man is out here burning through likes. Real MVP brother!

@DougDawson Welcome, brother! It’s an honor to have you. There are so many selfless people on here who are constantly giving and sharing, but I’m always stumbling into a thread where you’re there giving something special away. A real inspiration and motivator :heart:
My favorite high is from a real dopamine release and in my opinion giving is the most potent!

@Hemp I’ve been to Washington a few times and always loved my time there. Reminded me of Vermont but on a much larger scale. Plus WA has a coastline, mountains, desert, snow, beaches, and a rainforest. A really special place. Almost moved there years ago for snowboarding, but I love the East far too much! I’m glad to be here! I don’t spend much time online throughout the week but I could spend all day reading through OG. I’ve been looking for a community to call home for a long time and OG seems like just the right place to set up camp! :camping:

@dank , @AppalachianBiscuits , @Craig092560 thank you guys so much for stopping in and sharing your support! Truly means the world :heart:

The weather is finally on my side and with the powerful energy radiating through OG, I’ve been riding the motivation train! Made some nice progress on the back wall Monday, and spent yesterday afternoon collecting rocks from the brook.
I might get some build time in today but wood splitting is the top priority. Will be back in the pit tomorrow and then all weekend.

A suggestion for when you first wake up…
Drink a 12-16oz glass of water with a pinch or two of SEA salt(pink Himalayan is okay). This will rehydrate you after a night’s sleep! This helped me kick coffee a few years back and switch to tea instead. I find a huge initial burst of energy after drinking it.

The plants are all looking amazing and they are getting stinky in veg! Will post updates on them Saturday or Sunday morning.

Happy 8 years OverGrow! Here’s to many, many more :champagne:

Cheers,
Ron

29 Likes