Capulator Seed Drop

@Silversurfer it’s all personal perspective. We all have had different experiences with Beloved Bodhi. I’m not saying he is the best out there. As there is no best. I do believe he has the most variety of any breeder in the Cannabis industry. He also has produced many winning phenos out of the work that he has produced. And he continues to produce great work in an abundant amount considering he’s a two-man operation basically him and his wife. So we all love him and feel differently about him however you are entitled to your own opinion and I respect that as well. Oh and I would like to second what @DiggySoze said. @Jamescoldflame don’t bit his head off. Lol it’s just his view. We still hold Bodhi in hi High esteem! It’s not hi how are you it High how hi are you? Or something like that! Lol

5 Likes

I’m srry It might was a bit much…I will refrain :smiling_imp::grin::v:

2 Likes

My only complaint is that most of the time I would rather have the individual parents of his crosses than the crosses themselves

3 Likes

350 a pack …pufft there is no such thing as a strain thats worth that much$$ …best i ever grew was a strain a guy from texas came up with and he gave them away :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s a lot of money to this poor country boy. I’ll just keep buying those $70-80.00 packs available now from some of the best breeders ever and do a little pheno hunting. Hell I don’t necessarily need one-hit-shit. I grow plenty, kinda like to smoke and most my stuff will bake anyone after 2-3 hits

3 Likes

There is a lot of people taking advantage of new growers. I tell everyone I meet who wants to grow, to do their research its pretty easy to weed out the clowns. Anyone selling seeds for 200, 300, 400, 500! Can angrily go f$$$ themselves.

3 Likes

you got that right … for a long time now i have had a strong dislike for greedy beaners …sheesh can you imagine anyone asking that much for tomato seeds … its not like the plant is hard to impregnate or that it does not produce a ton of beans

3 Likes

I am not trying to piss anybody off at all. I was giving him his credit where I saw due. But when u say he has created many winning phenos and strains can u please name one that is actually awarded or widely known? I am just giving my opinion from what I have grown.this is the bubba Appalachia I grew in 2014 and like I said it isn’t bad but the strains that I grow now are literally 5 times better

5 Likes

You referring to me? Cus I never grow old tired strains all the shit I grow is new and hard to get. I pop seeds and shot too but my big grows I just grow what people ask for. Dont hate son

Goji og i would say is widely known. I’m not sure if it won anything but it’s for sure a widely known strain.

1 Like

Lots of Bodhis cuts are passed around and held tightly by others. DocD and Strayfoz both use many of Bodhis keepers for breeding.

Hippy Slayer #33, Dirty Hippy, multiple Goji OG cuts, and Sunshine Daydream cuts.
There are a LOT of Black Triangle keeper cuts around all over the USA.

4 Likes

Goji og 100 percent ur right, I’ve never grown it and never seen a super fire representation of it but it def has a name for itself. I stand corrected. But I think sin city, seed junkie, shit even exotic genetix has better gear. I’d probably run subcool stuff before I’d run anymore bodhi stuff. There is so much new good stuff out there I dont know why anybody would wanna pop seeds with so little potential. Like 88 hashplant crosses? Lol who really wants to grow hashplant in 2020

IMO it’s a personal decision. If you think it’s worth $350 for a pack to you, then go for it. For some people that’s a lot of money, for some others maybe not.

For me personally, if I’m going to spend >$100 for a pack, it needs to be more special than a hybrid of two fairly heterozygous polyhybrids. If that’s the seeds you’re buying, you’re buying a pheno hunt, not a strain. You can only get consistency by finding a mom and taking cuts. I’d expect 10 cuts of that “strain” to all be fairly different. From the perspective of a grower, I’d prefer to let someone else deal with all that and just buy someone’s cut of it instead. These kinds of polyhybrid genetics are things I usually consider to be made for finding the next clone only strain. The hard work is finding the cut, so let someone else do that and pay them for it.

6 Likes

Sin city has fire, I would only go for the blue power crosses, everything else i would stay away from which is basically sinmint crossed to every hype cut.
Same with exotic its cookies and cream crossed to every hype cut. Seedjunky wont get a dime from me, with all his hermie reports, seeds not germinating, and him working with cookie fam after they ripped off a bunch a people. Again personal preference.
There is actually a lot of people jumping on those 88hp crosses. I just recently tried black triangle (tk x 88g13/hp) and its fire, makes me want to grab a pack.

4 Likes

All personal preference I guess but so u know seed junky doesn’t have herm problems anymore then any other seed company people are haters and it’s like Yelp more people go on to complain and hate then to show love and good results. I’ve never seen a seed junky strain herm

3 Likes

There is a thread full of people who jumped on 88g13hp a couple weeks ago

5 Likes

I wouldn’t even breed with that mac1. It produces runty, mutated offspring 90% of the time. Look up caps posts about it and thug pug.

2 Likes

Holy smokes someone who understands that ‘he who whines the loudest gets what they want’.

Drives me nuts when companies cater to the complainers.

Its like the Super Bowl halftime show, 102,000,000 ppl watched it. 100,000,000 ppl enjoyed it but the 2,000,000 softies w nothing better to do complain that it was too sexual so thats all you hear.
Sad part is, nobody wants to deal w the whiners or bad publicity so they cater to then.

I agree the herms because will herm given the chance. Theres a thread on another forum with multiple reports. Also the fact he’s working with cookie fam is a no go for me. I’m glad you found some fire in his gear. I dont dislike the dude, I’m just not interested in his work. Come to think of it the only dude I hate is riot lol f that guy.

1 Like

Hey, welcome back from your ban :grin:

I’ve only grown 1 Bodhi strain and it was Dragonblood Hashplant. It’s very nice smoke. Terps for days.

It’s the nug on the right.

8 Likes