Capulator Seed Drop

Even if nobody else does, I do. But aside from the fact that hashplant crosses are not hashplants, I’ll turn the question around.

With legal cannabis in 2020, who wants to grow a strain you can buy down the street at a dispensary?

10 Likes

Man i appreciate all the good feedback from you guys this place is awesome everyone is like minded with a love for excellent cannabis.

3 Likes

All the people that buy weight, u wont sell a box of hashplant but I can sell a box of cake or gelato no problem. Also the real deal gelato 41 and ice cream cakes get atleast 200 more per pound then other strains. Facts are facts they are in the dispensary for a reason my man

1 Like

He is ? Cool . I dig that guy …

1 Like

Yeah it’s samwellBB 12th post on this page

1 Like

@Silversurfer who wants to grow HP in 2020? This guy . Love the old Sensi Hp . What’s not to love ?

1 Like

Yeah, they are because of hype…I also want hashplant, skunks, haze hybrids…ect,ect…I’m not a go with the crowd kinda guy…it flavor of the month…hashplant atlest 30yrs old still in demand, …let’s see where cake, ice cream,mac ect will be in let’s say 5-10 yrs. How many times can you revamp the same s1, or strain, chem, is og is cookies is pie is breath is cake and repeat

5 Likes

That’s a fact we want exotics or a decent smoker at a good number

So you are obligated in what you grow to what people want. I supply nobody, except myself, and have no such restrictions. I could grow a plant that yields 1oz and be totally fine with that. I could grow an equatorial sativa with no bag appeal, and love it all the same.

There are lots of reasons to grow your own, and equally as many reasons for people to choose the strains they do.

9 Likes

Bodhi Sunshine 4 won the best hybrid at Michigan Hightimes 2015. The strain was a limited release not many packs out there of the f1s.

LOL You just seem to be trolling with lines like I’d rather grow TGA over Bodhi that’s a joke right?! The only TGA strain I like is Hurkle the others I’ve grown from him were meh at best that includes The Querkles, Deep Purple, Quazytrain, Vortex, 9lb Hammer, and many more. Even Subcool was looking for Bodhi Goji OG F1 seeds last year. Lots of Breeders have used his gear for their own strains.

If you’re e a guy that thinks elite cuts are all that, good for you. Hype strains sell well with and for non commercial growers. Sell the sizzle baby

11 Likes

Ok that’s fine I am not trying to argue with u I am telling you that if u have 100 pounds of hashplant ur gonna be sitting on that old school shit all winter cus no body comes shopping asking for hashplant lol and the old school stuff like mr nice and trainwreck sells for alot less then wedding cake. People dont grow for your old school palate they want high thc levels and og/cookie terps who am I to argue with the masses when they are paying the bills. Honestly I appreciate the old school strains for getting us to where we are today but I am not ignorant to think the old shot is even close to as good as what is available now. My first grow was white Russian and it was bomb for back in the day but nobody wants that shit anymore that was 20 years ago shot has evolved for the better stop hating and acting like any of that oldschool stuff compares. The thc and Terps levels prove it

2 Likes

For 140 at GLG youll get alot more bang for your buck. If you can find a real cut. Go for it. Those packs are expensive. I know I bitch. But 1 pack can last a lifetime and one solid plant can pay for 50 more packs. Either way decent meds are worth it to grow rather than an oz here at a dispensary is 400. So theres a pack. When and if we all go rec this will be done.

I keep hearing about skunk this skunk that. If its gone. Move on. Theres a billion beautiful strains im gonna grow. All this peanut butter soufle and shit. Come on. Its all a hustle.

I got 4 packs of Copy Cat im running Next. There all selfed cuts from a solid plant. If you can grow sometimes the selfs look better than the clone. I know im not a weed genius, but alot of people spread shit just to dismiss you. Its alot to try to keep up with if youre in my position. Came back to the scene 15 years later. Im lost, playing catch up. I have more seeds than my tent will ever see. I collect so literally Ill have all them chilled in a locked freezer eventually.

How long can beans last in a viable in a stable room/pack say in your bedroom? :wink:

Everyone I ask to get a cut of MAC which he gave 30 out for free so he gave it to everyone for free. Not gonna pay and really dont give a F. Peak BC’s shit is probably more reliable and stable…I dunno man. I go with the old heads who really know.

In the end its what pleases you. My Nirvana NL is smoking. A free seed still killing it. Wouldnt let it die now. Its that good. Have a good one. :+1::heart::v:

3 Likes

@Silversurfer, this thread is not about you. Let’s try to get things back on topic.

4 Likes

Cleaned, re-opened.

@Silversurfer, just don’t post in this topic… You don’t seem to know when it is time to stop.

4 Likes

lostriver seeds has mac crosses for 50$ emails lostriverseeds1@gmail.com kats trying really hard to build a following and he definitely deserves it.

3 Likes

This… this exactly…

1 Like

@Silversurfer I have not had the pleasure to run any of the work you talk about. That is why I’m interested in running the gear you said you trying to test out. I’m open minded and have no issue with Seed junkie, don’t know him. As far as the others I just buy what I like. But again I really want to try some of that newer stuff. I just can’t swing 200$ for a pack. I been dying to run some Archive. But shit at 150 and up I’m going to wait. I bought my first cannarado on sale. Lmao

3 Likes