Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

Thank you very much, they are like 4 year old kids! A lot of ‘hands on’ combat. Like a little kid, left to her own devices she would be out of control and 6 feet tall before the stretch🤔

1 Like

Great analogy :joy: how’s the smoke on that tripping walrus?

1 Like

It is a very interesting plant. Got 3 phenos out 6 seeds, one of them was a little fruity, and the other two leaned to the chemmy side, which surprised me.

Good trich coverage and finished pretty quick inside, maybe 60 days true flowering days.

There are some picks up in here somewhere. Have some seeded nugs left to shuck. I will snap a pic and put it up before I shred it all🏄‍♀️

2 Likes

1 Like

Can’t get no better then that glad to see the success of your efforts !

1 Like

Thanks alot, much appreciated, molto generoso :writing_hand:

1 Like

Culled a lot this week, getting down to the nitty gritty.
I know he takes a lot of deserved shit, but it hurts my feelings none, to have this stardawg in the background
Beautiful male- Golden Nugget

And like the army, we turn down very few volunteers

8 Likes

Still a lot of extra vegetation around.

Gotta chop all males. Here’s 3, from top to bottom:copper chem, cackleberry, golden nugget. Gonna try to f1 all three of these. The nugget is just sick👀

Have a growing day

10 Likes

Brother how have you been ?

2 Likes

Doing well, thanks for asking. Hope you are too, just laying low over here.

2 Likes

Was figuring as much … damn rain I tell yah we needed it now I don’t want it hah .

Keep well brother

1 Like

It was hot, then it was dry, then it was wet, noow it is cold the plants are showing it. Did a few little things, simply cannot do updates outdoor for obvious reasons. But they are all dead now, so heres some just before they came down.

LSD x ?

PA090017

lsd x ?
PA090016 !

lsd x ?
PA090015|624x416 !

CNC mutt in a pot, good colors
PA090014|624x416

cnc mutt

PA090013

cnc mutt
PA090012

cnc mutt
PA090011

Sweet cindy x lsd
PA090010

Sweet cindy x lsd
PA090009

cnc mutt in the ground
PA090006

cnc mutt same bud in the shade, nice colors medium frost
PA090007

cnc mutt in the ground
PA090008

cnc mutt club, you can see from the shadows, true forearm colas
PA090005

club
PA090004

cnc mutt woof
PA090003

cnc
PA090003

6 feet across at its widest part
PA090002

space shot
PA090001

happy trimming y’all

9 Likes

Damn brother nice work …definitely a ducked up year with the temperature and shitty little sprinkles rain …calling for almost 80 when it’s been 50s

Hell yeah nice Haul

2 Likes

Let one live. Getting close
Cnc x ? Same clone as the above in the ground plant.

Stay frosty

11 Likes

Last moments of the season. Bittersweet as usual, last chop

Cnc mutt in a pot. She resisted all pm and rot until yesterday. 2 neem treatments in veg, bt 1/wk, pbc.5/wk thru flower. No nutes added, just garden soil combined with vmc 🤌

Gave her a week dry, then ran 30 gallons of rain water thru the 20 gallon pot.

Med frost, solids nugs, with good colors. Got close to fully ripe👏

She almost went full on black here at the end. Will run again next year as it resisted pests the best.

Tight lines :fishing_pole_and_fish:

9 Likes

Ahh, another Winter is upon us, buckle up;)

Not gonna start another thread, just add to this one. I see some 12/12 from seed happening to hunt and find clones I like. Mabe sum seedaways to come, got a shitload to share.

I’m focusing on worms again this winter, doing indoor and outdoor bins in zone 6.5

6 Likes

Some scissor sheesh

10 Likes

Prepping for the solo contest
Vmc slurry looking very good with no amendments

6 Likes

Hey weed peeps. We are conserving energy in the wipeout zone, so nothing huge happening. However, running all that OG gear in the solo cuppy, has made my homemade strains jelly. Not sure where this goes, will just try to keep the bus on the road :cowboy_hat_face:

Out of the wilderness:
Sweet Cindy x LSD
X
Golden Nugget

Sweet Cindy x LSD
X
BOG Bubble

Cnc mutt x golden nugget

Green grass and high clouds forever :v:

10 Likes

Get er doneee buddd!

1 Like