Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

I definitely will check in over there once they grow a bit. Yes, this is the whole pack, a little wanting for light but I’m working on it😎

2 Likes

damn the whole pack… outstanding! Can’t wait to see the progress!

2 Likes

CNC Mutt arrived! I’ll have to check my list but I think I may have these already if you want me to pay them forward.

1 Like

Do what you will with them​:v::pineapple::footprints:I grow them to be grown, thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Just pulled these :eyes:

Small plants, lotta beans

18 Likes

First two were purple, last 4 are green. And will keep them separate :+1:

Green ones

12 Likes

Nice pull brudda.
Gotta love the gummy fingers!

1 Like

I know, and what comes off them. Old country rubbing hash😎

12 Likes

Oh and thank you for the real nice surprise!

1 Like

Anytime man. The real thanks is to the true OG’s, who led me to this point. Shit that goes down around here is an inspiration, just trying to spread some love.

4 Likes

Gotta love fresh hash @Cartwright :mechanical_arm:

What’s that there you’re pulling seeds from?

1 Like

Just a mystery strain I am playing with. Should be some distributable seeds coming soon :wink:

My first all led seeds. Plants never saw the red planet.

3 Likes

Bro you are a bean machine

1 Like

Love a good mystery man :call_me_hand: I’ve had a lot of fun growing bagseed outside the last two years.

2 Likes

@Cartwright Just wanted to let ya know blue moon rocks x LSD and OG Kush x Life Saver landed yesterday! Thanks so much!

I think I’m set on seeds for the foreseeable future. Seriously, as a dude that literally has been growing a bag seed since January, I friggin love OG and I hope one day when I have the space, the means, and the time I’ll be able to send out seeds too. I’m officially done collecting beans. I never thought I’d be this seed-rich, and I can’t keep takin’ 'um when I don’t know when they’ll hit soil. You helped make this possible brother. Thank you.

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, good luck with them :+1:

2 Likes

@Cartwright mine landed as well :call_me_hand: can’t wait to see what these hold :mechanical_arm::pray:

8 Likes

Beans landed @Cartwright , appreciate it brother!! Excited to get these going for @DJSF!

Good Vibes!!

4 Likes

Quickie during the sort out.
Cnc x lifesaver

Ogk x ls

11 Likes

What is CNC? Cookies and Cream?

1 Like