Carty's Collective

Very nicely done

The plants are beautiful , just got caught up

Great job

Paps

JMO…go with Autos to “catch up” while others veg… :blush::green_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you y’all for your input… I’ve decided to work strains gifted to me by my new Sponsors… Graysin Farms and Sniper Seeds (Gary Repins)

Graysin Farms
3 fems: Peanut Butter Haze Auto

Sniper Seeds
6 fems: Purple Lot Lizard

Anyone get it yet… Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly, my sandwich choice as a kid… Smuckers grape…

I’m cutting back on how many photo periods I’m trying to cram into my small tent… this way I can top them, stake them out and get a nice yield…
time will tell…

The Soak has begun… love to have these pop on my Birthday, 8th… lol

11 Likes

Happy birthday in advance

Enjoy

3 Likes

Damn bro! I’m sorry to hear about the PM. I fuking hate that sh*t we had it once. What fungicide do you use? We use Safers Fungicide 3, more as a preventative. I’ve heard of powder mildew killers that are organic that can be used up to the day of harvest but, I don’t know enough about them to suggest using them in flower. The old school way was Baking soda and water.

Do you plan on growing Peanut Butter Haze and or Peanut Butter & Caramel? I’m looking forward to those aand the many morey you sent me. The PBB I heard is fire. We’ve grow Delicious Seeds Caramelo yummy stuff.

4 Likes

@Draig Hypochlorous Acid(it sounds terrible, it’s actually made of water/vinegar/uniodized salt), kills it on contact. Use it up to the day before harvest. Totally organic. Use it as a bud wash if you want. I don’t know why anyone who’s ever had PM isn’t using it.

3 Likes

Pete can I ask what the ratio of the listed ingredients are?
How much of each?
Thks

1 Like

You need the HP generator…I bought the Eco One for about $160 ish. You fill up to the line with water, put a couple tablespoons of vinegar and (I’d have to check later) about an eighth tsp of uniodized salt.

3 Likes

@Carty Morning Bro, hearing that you are battling PM makes me ask a question; have you heard of using a Sulphur liquid slurry to spray on plants, ahead of the PM outbreaks.

Its preventative mtce 1000%, it was OG’r promoting it, with 25 years of success. Soak sulphur pellets (min 90% sulphur) in water for an hour, then pressure spray entire plant. REPEAT 2 weeks later… guaranteed no PM

I’m digging-up details to the menu. I’m doing it tomorrow !!

Here it is…

Just as an Add-on, the Nine-Bark bushes we have in the Yard, got hit with a WPM last summer. I am using the exact same approach to spray them twice this month. The Only difference, is to kill PM on Nine-Bark, you use Copper pellets, instead of Sulphur. Spray twice, two weeks apart, zero PM.

I WILL post results! Cheers gang

5 Likes

Yep that shit is like a nuclear bomb to mildew. I wiped that crap out in the greenhouse and it never came back.

3 Likes

Hey canuckistan does this also work for all plants not just cannabis? That’s awesome.

1 Like

It kills it on contact. It doesn’t need to react with the sun or anything…so yes.

ThaNks for speaking-up Joe!

Its hapnin

1 Like

You can also do a burn and get good results also.

2 Likes

Awesome share… so ahead of time eh? But, what if I dont wanna poison them with peroxide again…lol. how they got it… MY fault…lol
Way to much hydrogen peroxide trying to kill fungus gnats and still lost the battle

3 Likes

Makes sense the sulphur would. Old growers used to use sulphur burners…

5 Likes

It’s actually the oldest fungicide known to man. Melts the colony on contact, and if you use elemental sulfur it won’t even stink much. They say it’s non toxic but never spray it on in bloom, only veg, and never within 30 days of an oil application.

3 Likes

I love it @Carty because its Pro-Active.
Planned mtce., ie: “mix it today; Friday, spraying it Saturday” done. Repeat in 2 weeks. Way ahead of Flower

I’d have done it already, but their Not in the Ground yet lol. Next week it happens!

4 Likes

I used to use Neem Oil all thru veg… a bottle runs out, ya get lazy… I do add silica which helps them fight things, but not what I did to them… Hey, worst case scenario I found out which strain would to great outdoors in the swampy wet area. Trashberry did ok but UBC Chemo x M39 is the toughest girl…

16 Likes

Nice looking buds .

1 Like