Carty's Collective

Makes sense the sulphur would. Old growers used to use sulphur burners…

5 Likes

It’s actually the oldest fungicide known to man. Melts the colony on contact, and if you use elemental sulfur it won’t even stink much. They say it’s non toxic but never spray it on in bloom, only veg, and never within 30 days of an oil application.

3 Likes

I love it @Carty because its Pro-Active.
Planned mtce., ie: “mix it today; Friday, spraying it Saturday” done. Repeat in 2 weeks. Way ahead of Flower

I’d have done it already, but their Not in the Ground yet lol. Next week it happens!

4 Likes

I used to use Neem Oil all thru veg… a bottle runs out, ya get lazy… I do add silica which helps them fight things, but not what I did to them… Hey, worst case scenario I found out which strain would to great outdoors in the swampy wet area. Trashberry did ok but UBC Chemo x M39 is the toughest girl…

16 Likes

Nice looking buds .

1 Like

Thanks buddy… especially after almost wiping out my crop… I cut a plant down, threw most of it away and afterwards I look into the soil and it has so many fungus gnats it actually appears the soil is alive and crawling. Time for a spring cleaning, pull the tents out, clean behind them… but, it’s coming in with the soil pretty sure… lesson, do not buy your soil at a farm feed store full of all kinds of other stuff that attracts bugs and is stored inside an aluminum building with garage type roller doors… by the time you purchase the soil gnats of laid eggs all thru it… I’m better off going to Sams Club and getting MG… grrrrrr.

4 Likes

I recycle my dirt now . I did buy a bag of rotten pro mix one time . Just reeked it almost got mixed into a large pile of new soil caught myself in time. Never have had gnats in in my room.

4 Likes

OMG they are horrible down here in the swamp. Usually they arrive in the soil, I just gotta be more careful where I purchase it. and thanks to Lady Z I have some of her Dem… (insert long word) all natural killer of bugs used during veg… it’s actually approved to use on foods so…

I have my next grow decided finally… and, I’m going to try something a little different… vs cramming 6 pots in the 2 x 2 x 6ft tent… how about 3 fems of
Peanut Butter Haze by Graysin Farms
In the smaller 2 x 2 x 4 tent… Purple Lot Lizard fems by Gary Repins of Sniper Seeds…

6 Likes

Diatomous earth maybe spelled wrong probably all wrong!

2 Likes

Diatomaceous earth people! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Thanks I can’t spell for shit so bad that spell check doesn’t give recommendations just big red line under it saying ya buddy this ain’t spelled right.:joy:

5 Likes

That happens to me a lot also But i was shot in the head yrs ago so I have an excuse LOL,

2 Likes

Let’s all spell it together… DT. hahaha
Check out the Lb of it I bought…

Pick up some new soil and we are off n running for Carty’s Birthday Grow… I’ve got 5 days to pop these… doh

9 Likes

Today the UBC Chemo x M39 by H.A.T.T. Seeds is around day 50.

And, its good to have friends…

21 Likes

Nice the orange punch sounds good.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Brother

5 Likes

Come on Carty

Are you still getting older ?

Love you guys

Bare

4 Likes

No way Carty Got New Legs