Carty's Gabagoo Preservation

Take care-- shoulder problems can be a real bitch to deal with!

1 Like

Hey Girl…
Ugh… feeling so much better tonight. It’s amazing what a micro dose of fungi can do for pain. Ladybug made the same comment. oh, btw, we dosed today.
and I am currently floating on a few caps. teehee. shoulder/elbow was sore for over a week. what was I thinking. I’ve got a thing for getting in and out of bed. slides way under the bed, from usage it gets uneven. I try to hammer fist it even… next day I realized I’m no longer 30yrs old… or even 40.
Nope, all them muscles are gone, out of shape… BUT… it’s never to late to take your life back ya know. so I’m going to enjoy the holidays, walk as much as possible to strengthen my legs back up… one step at a time.

Thanks for all the love… I think this breeding project will be just enough to keep from losing the strain for now… testers will be needed as I do my best to verify this strain before sharing it out as it’s been so long.

3 Likes

Brother get this… my old friend Barefrog hit me up and was asking me about seeds I’d sent him many years ago. out of the 5, 2 were my original Autos of
Miss Piggy = My Sour60 x Agoo x Man Bear Alien Pig by Mephisto
Mr Magoo x Gabagoo… this strain was never released by me, I only made like 40 seeds…
Agoo seeded up by Sour60 to create Gabagoo way back when…

Nug

Barefrog has offered to return these to me so I can attempt to preserve them…
Miss Piggy is THE BIGGEST Auto I’ve ever grown… I sent 150 seeds to Humboldt to have 1000 seeds returned was the deal. they had that and 150 Gabagoo, same deal. One night of drinking and a bullet aimed just right ended it all one August night. MP was 11ft and Gabagoo was 6-8ft tall…

stay tuned and Happy Thanksgiving to all

7 Likes

I believe my flash seeds onyx female is starting to flower under 18 hours of light. It’s now over 7 ft tall in the pot. Gunna have to bend it around the sides of the tent.

4 Likes

Houston we have a problem… Blue Vangoo was a bust, just needed more seeds

However, my adventure is far from over. My Gabagoo breeding is going awesome and here are the 2 players I’ve kept to make seeds with…

Now in their own little tent… I want him to coat her good, might as well dedicate the entire plant to seed making eh? hoping he’ll wait a little longer before releasing his load onto her as I’d like to have more hairs exposed. Just might have to collect pollen to do some painting worse comes to worse.

So, this thread is now, Carty’s Gabagoo Auto preservation thread… hahaha

5 Likes

Well, things just did not work out for the Blue Vangoo… but that’s ok. because:

Gabagoo decided to raise her head and say, I thought this was supposed to be about me. which it was. hahaha. the MJ Gods have spoken.

First adjustment: 1st male Gabagoo chosen showed sex day 12… too soon for my likings. at day 18 a 2nd male showed, PERFECT… so I culled the early male.
Recent adjustment: I had 2 Blue Vangoo going and was just gonna seed it with Gabagoo male… a female showed way early, Sour60 side for sure… the other had not… day 25 he shows nuts… WHAT the… so last night I cut both BV down… Leaving a nice Gabagoo preservation.

The 2 plants as you can see are beautiful and have decent size to them… remember, I stunted these… lol.

stay tuned

3 Likes

Want to see what Gabagoo can do in 16 days? hehe.

Here she is at her 2wks update…

Here she is just a few days later… I removed her from the tent and teased her by placing her near the opening for 2 days with a fan oscillating on her… after day 1 she was leaning towards the tent, so I rotated her… then put her back in the tent, she grew another 4"…

7 Likes

She may be a bit slow flowering, but it’s obviously allowing her to really fill out and become the biggest Auto I’ve ever grown next to my old Blue Himalayan.

I was wondering where she came from in the line of genetics, so I had to go to a different site where all her posts are still alive and download my own photos…
I do believe I found the phenotype, and it’s obviously the AK47 side of Daddy.

LG2
This girl had a very lemony aroma on a stem rub, so she became the Lemon Gabagoo. Not getting the Lemon yet, but boy does this little lady stink…

Pretty sure she’s pregnant too, she was hit very early in preflower, I didn’t need a buttload of seeds, I just wanted to preserve the strain… then gift seeds to someone who can make 1000. Yeah, been there done that, hopefully this time I’ll get the seeds… hahaha.

Here is what Gabagoo looked like in the Humboldt Mountains a few years back before things went south. plants were already 7 - 9ft.

Miss Piggy at same location suffering the same results.

Miss Piggy did well in Canada also
Miss Piggy by Reibsi

5 Likes

The coolest thing going on… old buddies getting wind of this project are hitting me up saying. Yo man, I have some of your Gabagoo seeds if you need them back. So, returned from Canada via Barefrog are some of my big Gabagoo seeds I called the Magoo pheno… yeah, I’m a bit nutz.

Here is what these seeds looked like when I made them years ago… the Lemon Gabagoo #2 F3 stock. man, the things we forget we done did… pothead. lol.

All I can say people, be sure to run your seeds to 6wks or until you see them busting open the pods as I call them… calyx, whatever… the seed holding thingy
HA.

Makes for nice large dark seed stock that takes off immediately, no drying…
had them fall off the plant and start right away in the soil… lol.

5 Likes

HA! Happens to me all the time.

1 Like

Wooohoooooo… and it will live on.

C
First off, this is one thirsty gal. Half gallon a day, today she got fed and all I’m using is AN 3 part. but I have some Big Bud coming any day now. I love that stuff and it doesn’t take much.

Okay… while watering today, I removed one of the lower Calyx’s to do a check to see if there is any seed production happening…

Here I’ve already opened the Calyx and removed a partially developed seedling… I then squeezed the seedling and yup, a white tail popped out…
shot across the room, took out my 65" TV, broke the living room window, ricocheted off it and hit the sliding glass door and broke all 4 panels… yeah,
Gabagoo is one bad Bi#$%… okay, I might of exaggerated slightly, just slightly.

4 Likes