The Farms of Worcestershire

What’s good in the hood?
Pretty sure there are supposed to be words here…
:neutral_face:

Anyway!

Male Starfighter F6 untopped, and female Starfighter F6 trimmed heavily.

Have not reproduced them pure, before, but I am not sure if they will be restocked, and I am damn sure not letting the line run through my fingers.

And don’t tell Mrs. Starfighter; but the Mister has a side-piece. The Vietnam Black (Snowhigh x Kiona)

Made this same F1 on a small scale before, and every one who ran it was a fan. Figure if it’s worth doing, it’s worth overdoing, right?

There’s a few more plants to add to this journal, but it’ll have to wait till I grab some more pics

74 Likes

Good to see ya again!!! Work your magic, the minute you start selling, I’m a’buyin!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Excited to see the new grow this year!

Gonna be some trees!

9 Likes

definitely watching along !!!

6 Likes

I will be watching :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Nice! I always got time to see some Starfighter and Vietnam Black! :wink:

11 Likes

Good work on those last plants best luck this year.

3 Likes

Looking good Diggy!

3 Likes

That starfighter male :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow!

Two great cultivars… Starfighter and Vietnam Black…

Excited to check out your grow :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Nice, this’ll be one to watch for me! The Vietnam Black x Star Fighter sounds like a real winner.
If your location is correct in your profile you’re not too far from me, I always like watching southern New England grows! Gives me hope that once I can put plants outside without putting my house at risk that I will be able to grow stuff that will handle the ridiculous wet autumn we have. Living vicariously through other for now :+1:

9 Likes

Oh god I know, right!? Every time the weather comes on after September I get anxious. Lmfao

9 Likes

Very cool! Definitely down to watch this, always wanted a good viet black. Looking forward too seeing the fruits (buds) of your labour.

3 Likes

Ontario (at least in the green belt) has been similar the past 6-7 years. Crazy humidity and rains after rains after rains.I gave up on running anything past early October 4 years ago, and now there’s unkown pollen flying everywhere as well seeding everyone’s hard work smh. So for me it’s guerilla way away from EVERYONE or strictly indoor .

7 Likes

Dude, that sucks! We’re lucky in MA there probably aren’t too many hemp farms. Land costs are likely too high to turn much of a profit.

Oh dear god, and the boulders! Everytime the mattock touches the earth there’s a brain-rattling “Ching!”

I worked on a farm at 18, and we spent three days removing rocks from the potato field. The first day rule was ‘nothing smaller than a dinner-plate’, and the next two days was the little ones, lol. We found a little rock that as we started digging turned into a VW Beetle, and the farm owner was like “Okay, let’s just pretend we never found this one.” :rofl:

31 Likes

Yeah, I’m in northern RI, and I have joked for years that we don’t have soil, just different size rocks haha.

12 Likes

dude, i can so relate to this, i think my property is like 80% rocks

6 Likes

Quick pictorial of the step-by-step.

Bottom of each hole got a thin layer of oak leaves, pine cones, acorns, and pine needles, mixed with the soil and then back-filled with the same. Watered each plant with 1 gallon of plain ol tap.

Crushed a couple different stones, and dusted the ground.

I’m not saying my rock dust is better because it is full of garnets; but I’m certainly thinking it loudly

Plus some 5-year straight Oak Bio-char compost. (Not really sure how to showcase this one. It’s just black dirt. Lol)

Then topped off with fresh ferns.

Last step, I’m covering the ferns you see here with more oak leaves, and rotted wood.
Pine needles and shredded cones.
Dusted with various calciums.
And once layered with a final covering of ferns, it should be set until harvest.

30 Likes

Shout out to @Worcestershire_Farms for hooking me up with some plants this year.

Heres a starfighter idk sex yet

I also got some Kashmir going again there is no way i can’t lol.

I have 2 macv2’s going in 5 gals for now transplanting into the ground this week.
And i have a few black berry breath going too
And last but not least I have 2 Oregon huckleberry x pink animal crackers
thanks again @Worcestershire_Farms ill probably post updates here lol
Cheers all!

22 Likes

I gots ALL da rocks!

That’s what my place is made out of. No dirt. Either plant on top or jackhammer time. :sweat_smile:

Most people use a D10 Caterpillar with a hammer attachment. Not me. :rofl:

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes