Carty's Goo Line of Autos

. I tend to lose plant labels, or when watering and removing them out of the way, mix them up. Kind of like mailing people the wrong envelopes… yup, me again.

So, I’m trying to be as transparent as I can regarding my few Auto strains I’ve been working since 2008.

Beast Mode it turns out is not my Gabagoo but, one of my last seeds of Blue Vangoo I put down at the same time, threw the label out and wound up thinking it was a Gabagoo… wondering wtf she got so big compared to others…

Here’s why…Blue Vangoo stage 1 (2)

Beast Mode was my Blue Vangoo… 515 x Sour60/Blue Streak female hit with
a Kush Van Stitch male… some of the very few seeds I actually bought because of what was in the strain, price was fair, and I could find a male.

Kush Van Stitch
kush Van Stitch

515 by my bro “Sweet” … W.C. OG x Cash Crop Auto
The female I used to make seeds…
515 by Sweet hit by KVS

Test #1 of offspring…

Females hit with pollen of which I chose 1 pheno to work further after test grows came in…

22 Likes

The plant that started my journey into breeding these Autos was this one…
AK x S60

Agoo came along, just a knickname to keep the plants identified as individuals

Agoo test nug… oh boy, we are def onto something…

Although Blue Streak didn’t have the size, it offered the extra goo and aroma I wanted to add to her… this is a test grow of BS F3 and she did not disappoint.
Blue streak f3 tester

However, as you can see here with the first trials of my Gabagoo that size was an issue due to these phenos leaning towards the Sour60 side… grrrrrr…

The Turning point was this female I knicknamed Mr Magoo… had the size finally leaning more towards the AK47 side for sure. now we are off… I seeded her up good…

25 Likes

Dam those are really nice looking and I love to grow autos :sunglasses:

1 Like

Appreciate it OhNo… The Auto world is changing fast and I keep getting more and more requests… figured it was time to get busy and reproduce some seeds.

Gabagoo is stable already having had it grown for over 6yrs at Argo’s Farms in Colorado… so, when I wanted to make more seeds I reached out to Argo who is in the process of crossing Gabagoo F3 with Beast Mode…

Give me a little time and I’ll have plenty to share around…

4 Likes

Miss Piggy early on

you can really see the influence early on from the Man Bear Alien Pig strain
here she is at day #70

She has such great possibilities

12 Likes

great lookin Ladies there,Carty :+1:

1 Like

Very nice my friend! MBAP is my mentors favourite auto of all time! He still raves about it and that was like 4-5 years ago! Keep up the great work !

2 Likes

It really is excellent smoke and the buds get so fat while staying at a workable size… I’m really excited about the Miss Piggy project as I had 5 fem seeds of the MBAP to backcross the Miss Piggy to in hopes of increasing the influence even more so…

2 Likes

Things are moving right along with the seed production… need to check in with 2 of them though…

Today I received an update from my bro Argo… I sent him my last 10 Gabagoo and the 6 Beast Mode I had left I just made crossing Gabagoo and Blue Vangoo.
Argo is going to make both Gabagoo F4 and Beast Mode F2 seed stock…

Kabuddah is much further along having hit his with pollen 2wks ago… doing a great job he allowed the pollen to fly until hair tips began to orange showing pregnant girls… Great job my brother… have some nice gifts fer ya.

Gary Repins is reproducing the Miss Piggy for me but has to fit her in when the time is right… thanks man.

4 Likes

@Carty Hey if you dont mind me asking what is the genetic Linage of the Gabagoo F4?

1 Like

Let’s take a little trip… back to my first Auto ever. Sour60 x AK47. Most of the time I keep the AK secret, but here it goes… why some big phenos show and some short. It’s all in the parents.

Sour60 is a short squat plant, but one of the stickiest I’ve ever seen… out of 10 seeds, all arrived crushed cept 3. 2 girls and a male showed so I hit them with pollen off the male to make F3’s of it…

I grew them out and this is where I found the Agoo, Mr Magoo pheno’s of this cross, which I then hit with Blue Streak F3… grew these out a few generations beginning in 2008…

Gabagoo F4 = (Sour60 X AK47) x Blue Streak F3 bx2

Argo’s Gardens in Colorado has been running Gabagoo since 2005 and made the F4 seed stock I have on hand, plenty @ $20/10 with lots of freebies.

Gabagoo has won Bud of the Month twice by 2 different growers, not me, on a site called Marijuana Passion club. at least 5 running her to over there…

hope this helps

6 Likes

Awesome thanks man!

You moving GABAGOO for $20/10?? if so, I’ll donate $40!! SS/BW…mister :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like
Are you in ME..?  Trying to figure out who donated funds.. 😂 

Yeah, that’s me!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Be on the lookout for a black Bubble Wrap envelope with lots of goodies inside…
should see it soon…
k

1 Like

I wanted to share a friends grow of my genetics on another site… Jan is killing it with both my Beast Mode and my Gabagoo purple pheno…

2 Likes

Beast Mode seeds are gone, I’m officially out…

Good news: A member of Team Carty (Rain Today). is making F3 stock and plenty of it… and right behind that will be preserving another older Auto strain of mine called Miss Piggy, sending him the last of my seeds of it soon so… be ready hopefully by summer…

Few shots of older girls involved in breeding these lovelies…

Miss Piggy outdoors in the Humboldt Mtns was too 12ft mid flower before being taken by the fuzz… (long horrible story)

Beast Modes Mom is Kush Van Stitch and it was crossed to Gabagoo F2 years ago…

Kush Van Stitch, mother in original cross…
kush Van Stitch BM's Daddy

1 Like