Casa de Los/Schwazzing and current grow

I know I’m new to the forum, so thought I would create a quick grow diary. Apologies in advance since these are already in day 7 of flower. I schwazzed them heavy on day 1 of flower and they have rebounded nicely. Strains being grown are

LEFT: Limonaza (Lemon Pepper x Yahemi) bred by Umami Seed Co. and Grandi Flora

Top Right: Pop Rock Runtz (RS11 x Runtz) bred by TikiMadMan

Bottom Right: Sour Rozay (Sour Dub x Rozay) bred by Relentless Genetics

18 Likes

18 Likes

Looking great.

3 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Very nice, you should keep us posting of the progress. :facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thank you! Definitely will. I’ll put my feed schedule up tonight and also the tea I brew throughout to maximize yield and terps.

2 Likes

That would be great the more information you put up the better for all to always help, plus it is great references material for everyone!

1 Like

Welcome my friend, looks great! Some cool selections too, been watching that rs11 lately

2 Likes

Do you find the added perlite on top prevents gnats etc. I used to do this to all of my plants but stopped 2-3 runs back, now I have gnats :man_facepalming:t2: I think I gotta go back to this @los617

1 Like

It think it does! At least makes it harder for them to find the soil. My true reason for adding it though is to protect the top layer of soul from watering. I usually get a lot of empty spaces from where I pour the water, so the perlite definitely helps protect that top layer. I also top dress with alfalfa meal and then the perlite.

1 Like

I’m gonna go back to it for sure! Many benefits. I get the same watering holes, unevenness at times, I just usually fill in by hand or add more coco if it gets low and big holes/gaps.

1 Like

A fellow grower with much more experience helped me a ton with gnats! Anytime you buy your soil, look at the bag. A lot of companies put micro holes in the bag to allow it to breathe. Gnats very easily find their way into the bags through those holes and once you bring it into your indoor garden, they reproduce. Also, those soils contain a lot of organic matter and are a warm place for gnats to hide during the winter. While the manufacturer and seller may be able to control the environment where they are packaged and sold, it’s impossible to do so while it’s being shipped and transported. I have found that soil bags that are completely sealed (ProMix HP and others) I tend to never any gnat problems with. Would be interested to know what soil you are using?

1 Like

Ecological Labs AEL20036 Microbe… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007UTE55A?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Try this it works :+1:

1 Like

Is it okay to use in an oxycloner?

Only 2 drop per gallon if soil gnats are present increase 1 drop at a time. Be careful handling this shit, use gloves and wash and rinse everything. HMDS is scary when read it. Be careful and good luck soil gents suck! :flushed::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I use strictly koko moko coco, honestly I think it’s my fault from houseplants, to clones I uppotted on my dining room table like an idiot then to my dark room. Little bastards

1 Like

Apple cider vinegar with a drop of dish soap works too. Only once have I had to utilizing something to treat them, but that time I used diluted hydrogen peroxide and that took care of the problem. Unfortunately, it killed all the beneficial bacteria in the soil too, but hey you win some you lose some! :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Alfalfa meal and Kelp meal tea. I put 4 cups of alfalfa meal and 2 cups of Kelp meal, along with 1/2 tbl spoon of Fulvic Acid, 1/4 teaspoon of enzymes and 1 1/2 gallons of water. I’ll let it sit for 3-4 days stirring constantly throughout. Apply it from week 3 of Veg all the way through week 4-5 of flower. I obviously adjust the kelp levels. Very little to none at all at the beginning of veg to 2 cups late into flower. Adding this definitely adds size and weight to over all harvest.

1 Like

Day 11 of flower. SCROG filling out nicely too!

This is the infirmary! I fucked up early on with these girl and have been rehabbing them ever since (too much kelp meal in the soil). They going into flower on Monday!

Genetics are:

Top right and left corners: Black Truffle (Pure Michigan x White Truffle (BeLeaf cut)) bred by 3rd Coast Genetics/MaxYields

Bottom two are Sour Rozay