Cash cropping questions

It’ll be a hot minute before my hood gets down with the eventual dispensary market. Hell mfs still brew and sell moonshine round here.

5 Likes

once it passed here, the dispensaries started popping up everywhere like mushrooms in a pasture after the rain

then it took over a year for them to get the testing labs up n running…it was the ‘wild west of weed’

edit… but even then, the dispensaries didn’t want seedy weed

2 Likes

My family is originally out of where ya at, only further towards the coast. Still a lot of family out there. I know the area you in well though lol

2 Likes

Yeah I’m cutting down anything with balls. Can’t smoke seeds.

1 Like

Am i the only person that hates fruity weed lol

2 Likes

I miss that rank dank stanky can’t hide it in the house from your parents weed

5 Likes

I don’t think AZ has any MANDATORY testing.

1 Like

but but but…my parents smoked too, as well as my grandparents lol (where else do you think I was able to get hold of it in the '50s?)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: why hide it from them …pass it to em

1 Like

Oh my god, my dad had his growing in the basement but if I had some weed HOLY FUCK would he flip his shit. And my mom was a republican lawyer, need I say more?

1 Like

Lol funny how people grow up different my dad never seen weed until i showed him some.

1 Like

damn dude, that’s rough! My dad had to quit smoking near the end of his life. He called me into his den and gifted me his woven hemp tray that he’d used for cleaning his weed on for decades. Along with the lighter case that matched and various other accessories

edit… I still have and use it to this day!

6 Likes

Mine was a hippie but strict on me until I was 18 lol. He had a stroke about a year ago, and has a bad heart, but he tells me of his halcyon days tripping balls on everything in college in the 70’s. I kinda wanna give him 5 tabs or like a half ounce of mushrooms, but I don’t want to kill him either.

When he saw my cacti collection he said, “Heavy leather gloves makes it easier to handle them before you cook them into tea.”

8 Likes

I like your dad and ain’t even met the guy! lol

3 Likes

My dad would probably call the cops on me if he knew I grew, even though he’s in a legal state. He’s a reactionary to the core.

2 Likes

My mom on the other hand told me I should grow my own since I spent so much money on it.

2 Likes

They say opposites attract…

They’re long divorced lol.

1 Like

If you would be selling to mostly friends and the same people over time I would do the best quality you can and switch it up every crop, you can do be this by running 3 or 4 different mothers and lots of clones,

You can still monocrop but use a different lot of clones for each run or even 3 or 4 smaller lots of the same.

People get bored of the same stuff all the time, once a client has gotten bored and goes to someone else you have lost them as a customer till their other seller runs out or they get bored again.
Once you have run each of your clone sets abandon the worst one and experiment with a new one and keeping the best 3. Keep doing this cull and keeping the best and you can only improve quality and quantity and your clients will keep happy from month to month with some change for the better now and then.

If you run 3 or 4 at the same time your clients will have choice and everyone loves choice!

That’s what I’ve heard anyway :cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

M39 was a strain for cash cropping big yields in 40 days. It doesn’t have the best reputation because it’s hard to grow but once you figure her out she’s pretty good

1 Like

For what it’s worth, as a consumer… I’d personally happily pay more $$ for Cannabis that’s grown to its full Potential, Organically …

I couldn’t care what the bag presentation looks like, it’s gotta get me high, function in the way I expect it to and have good flavor. :+1:

I’d vote for Small scale artisan production 5 or less strains …
This will always sell out…
Quality = repetitive customers.

9 Likes