Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

well hell lol I just noticed I posted the wrong pic of her the last time… I had already posted that 1st one, but meant to post another. Sorry about that folks!
So I reckon I’ll show you what she is doing now lol

8 Likes

17 Likes

The Old Man

19 Likes

17 Likes

Mama Kitties nails are on fleek! :man_facepalming:t3: :laughing:

11 Likes

15 Likes

Wow look at the ears on that thing, could hear a mouse miles away

Is that a Savannah cat?

Nvm, Egyptian I see

1 Like

Bloke that showed me how to grow owns these cats he’s in Holland

1 Like

I had a pure white Manx years ago. Huge cat with big fangs that hung down from his upper jaw, looked fierce but was the friendliest, most loving cat I’ve ever had

4 Likes

Our tripod cat Charlie who we’ve had 2 years this month (the orange one), and Trouble (calico), who I’ve had for 13 years! Sorry for all the pics, I have like 700 saved in my phone so this really isn’t that many :joy:

19 Likes

Man, it’s hard seeing your girl, she reminds me of my Domino that died a few years ago. I still can’t deal with it mentally. :frowning_face:

11 Likes

sorry for your loss, I know animals can become as dear family members!
Also, damn if that isn’t a good close match!

4 Likes

Are Trouble’s paws crossed in that last picture?

here is what you can see on our lake in Texas with my neighbors cat and goose dont appricate a good thing so i will take it off

13 Likes

Sure looks photo shopped to me. But whatever floats your cat. :smiley:

2 Likes

Ha! Like - where’s the cat’s shadow?

3 Likes

I’m not sure but I can ask lmao Kidding. I’m not sure but it’s possible, she sits like that a lot with her arms crossed.

1 Like

Our cat Tigs used to sit with his arms crossed all the time and he was the only cat I had ever seen do it before yours.

22 Likes

Big guy. Looks a bit like a Maine coon cat?

3 Likes

Yeah he definitely had some Maine coon in him but he wasn’t pure MC.

3 Likes